1. Please, don't advise people to put a game/program in the documents folder. Just don't...
    Option 1:
    1. Make a folder C:/Games.
    2. Put your games in that folder.

Because I use an SSD and an HDD, I go with option 1 and I have no issues with permissions. As long as game folder is not read-only.

Option 2:
    1. Have a separate partition or whole drive(D:/, E:/, etc.).
    2. Put your games in that partition/drive.

2. i downloaded just F and G patch for druid forms and mounts and it isnt working, help? (already have new character models).

3. I got this message every time im in dalaran. do you know whats the problem and how to fix it?

Exe: E:GamesWorld of Warcraft 3.3.5aWow.exe
    Time: Sep 5, 2021 6:44:55.682 AM
    User: *******
    Computer: *****
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This application has encountered a critical error:

Not enough memory resources are available to process this command.

Program: E:GamesWorld of Warcraft 3.3.5aWow.exe
    Object: .E

Requested 708096 bytes of memory

Please help

4. I got this message every time im in dalaran. do you know whats the problem and how to fix it?

Exe: E:GamesWorld of Warcraft 3.3.5aWow.exe
    Time: Sep 5, 2021 6:44:55.682 AM
    User: *******
    Computer: *****
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This application has encountered a critical error:

Not enough memory resources are available to process this command.

Program: E:GamesWorld of Warcraft 3.3.5aWow.exe
    Object: .E

Requested 708096 bytes of memory

Please help
    It means that you need to follow the part of the guide that tells you what to do when your client crashes.

5. Hello!

I downloaded the all-in-one thing as I’m too lazy to play with files. I find it insane and like it very much. 2 small issues so far that many people would overlook I’m sure but I kind of like to have all things neat. The mobs in Blackrock Depths have a question mark where a debuff would normally be (I use platebuffa addon) and also sometimes if I hadn’t moved in a while or when I click a new npc my game freezes for a second. I find it funny as so far I did not notice that happening while killing mobs or fighting other players but I often play while I work and my char is inactive for a while then it’s really annoying that it freezes when action is taken. Would really appreciate it if you could help me out with that. Coming right from wotlk classic and the old wotlk graphics were killing it for me a little bit so finding this was gold, with all the transmogs and my favorite chars I put so much time in.

Thanks in advance!

6. The mobs in Blackrock Depths have a question mark where a debuff would normally be (I use platebuffa addon)
    In Interface Options -> Addons -> PlateBuffs you have to disable the "Unknown spell info" option.

7. In Interface Options -> Addons -> PlateBuffs you have to disable the "Unknown spell info" option.

What about the random 0.5 sec freezes? I’ve got good hardware running the classic wotlk client and retail at ultra with no problem perhaps it’s a dx issue?

8. UPDATE: Large Address Aware seems to have fixed it for now.

9. UPDATE: Large Address Aware seems to have fixed it for now.

Another update, after some time got a few stutters in Shadowmoon valley while farming mobs, then went back to Blood Furnace where I had experienced the most annoying spikes before the Large Address Aware "fix" and I am getting spikes again although less I believe. Am I using the program correctly? Which of the files should I download and use? https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/t...-aware.112556/

10. Hello!

Thank you Truekripp for this amazing work!
    I have an issue: I just downloaded ALL IN ONE torrent, but every time I start the game, it resets the resolution to 1024x768, plays the intro cinematic, asks for accepting the license agreement and resets the client to windowed mode. Is there a way to fix this?
    Thanks in advance!

11. Hello. Please tell me, Your All-In-One game contain re-shade?

12. Can't get reshade to work after pushing home on key?

13. I think there may be a memory leak on this...when I'm in dalaran for a while, the game will crash saying memory error and something about the memory exceeding my video memory. I have an RTX 3090 which has 24 gb video memory....it says that the video memory was demanding 27gb...Which is just silly for this game....I also have 32gb normal ram so I know it's not that either.

14. Hi everyone!
    I have a (maybe) stupid question and ask for help. I want slightly modify this client with some "spicy" models of players character. - It just change the appearence for you, nothing else. I tried it on another server where WoD version of the game was playing.
    It was really sipmle modding- you just put in directory of game a folder called "Character" with the data of the mod.
    I just want to know if i need models for WoD version or WotLK version since the client is 3.3.5. but models are from WoD.

Does anybody here have any experience with this or am I completely lost?

Thank you very much in advance!

15. Any way to boost the full download torrent speed ? it just downloading in 1mb/s and the trackes almost none is responding

First ... 142223242526 Last