1. Oh. I will try it again. Thank you for reply.

2. My patch contains maps for all languages. Patch-Z and Patch-N from your thread is an old version of my patch. Therefore, you can safely replace the links. The patch collection from uWoW also contains my patch, so you can follow the latest updates from my thread

3. I have completely removed that patch from my post. But thank you for mentioning this.

4. My patch contains maps for all languages. Patch-Z and Patch-N from your thread is an old version of my patch. Therefore, you can safely replace the links. The patch collection from uWoW also contains my patch, so you can follow the latest updates from my thread
    I've added your thread to my post. You deserve the full support and credit of your work. Greatly appreciated.

5. Noticed bug or not in the patch. The blood of Springpaw Cub in the starting zone of blood elves is black color. ^ ^ I think patch Y relates to blood textures?

6. Noticed bug or not in the patch. The blood of Springpaw Cub in the starting zone of blood elves is black color. ^ ^ I think patch Y relates to blood textures?
    patch-Y seems to be the cause. The black blood also appears on Springpaw Lynxes, as well as on Ghostlands' Ghostclaw Ravagers.
    Guessing this will be the same with all lynxes.

7. As OhieMitzen said, it's a visual bug. There's also a bit of issue on wolves around the human starting area.
    I don't intend on fixing this, since the mod isn't mine, and would require me to know more than I do about modding.

As a purely level 80 player, I don't see the issues around starting zones, so it's a very minimal part of the game, where the issues happen the most.

8. The game looks absolutely gorgeous after installing all the patches, however I'm running into one persistent problem. It makes my blood elf female look like this: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...82/unknown.png
    It doesn't seem to affect any new character, only my pre-existing elf. Any advice?

9. The game looks absolutely gorgeous after installing all the patches, however I'm running into one persistent problem. It makes my blood elf female look like this: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...82/unknown.png
    It doesn't seem to affect any new character, only my pre-existing elf. Any advice?
    I hope you remembered to use the old WotLK client. If you did not, please try using that.
    I haven't run into this problem myself, but please try re-downloading all the MPQ files once again. If that doesn't do the trick, please try changing the name of some of the bigger files(to change the order of them) - that might help you out, if you are lucky. In most cases, I wouldn't recommend doing this.

10. I hope you remembered to use the old WotLK client. If you did not, please try using that.
    I haven't run into this problem myself, but please try re-downloading all the MPQ files once again. If that doesn't do the trick, please try changing the name of some of the bigger files(to change the order of them) - that might help you out, if you are lucky. In most cases, I wouldn't recommend doing this.
    I was indeed using the old client. However, as you said, renaming patch-H to patch-6 did the trick. Thank you so much! :)

11. I was indeed using the old client. However, as you said, renaming patch-H to patch-6 did the trick. Thank you so much! :)
    Cheers! I'm glad that helped you out. Enjoy your new experience in an old game! :)

12. Hello there, Truekripp. I think you can add to the description that patch-D relates to updated goblin models and patch-S relates to sunlight.
    Edited: March 27, 2021

13. Hello there, Truekripp. I think you can add to the description that patch-D relates to updated goblin models and patch-S relates to sunlight.
    I'll add that right away. Appreciate you looking into that. :)

14. There's a high chance that most of the patches you are using, are containing some of the things I've got in my collection. I've tried most of them, and this is by far the best setup I've found.
    Others that I've been looking at, and testing, has been messing up some of the other patch textures. Like NPCs getting weird faces, blood bugging out, models missing. That kind of thing.

Yeah. I've no issues at the moment. I deleted X and W for be sure. But it looks great. Like WoTLK is a 2018 game, haha.

15. Yeah. I've no issues at the moment. I deleted X and W for be sure. But it looks great. Like WoTLK is a 2018 game, haha.
    That's great! I appreciate your comment! That's what I was aiming for. As many upgraded textures as I could possibly fit into the engine, without breaking it.

First 1234513 ... Last