Awesome stuff btw OP.
    My game looks really nice now.
    Please, download patch from original thread

2. May 29, 2021  
    The file breaking QuestHelper seems to be:
    - patch-N.MPQ - Classic & TBC Dungeon Maps

Awesome stuff btw OP.
    My game looks really nice now.
    Appreciate your feedback. Hope you'll enjoy your much better looking game!
    Yes, it is definitely the patch-N that breaks QuestHelper.
    The reason being is that the patch-N adds modified maps to the game, whereas QuestHelper has been created for basic maps(actual maps, as the world map).
    You can simply remove or delete Patch-N.MPQ if you do wish to use QuestHelper, or switch out QuestHelper for another addon that might not interact in the same way on the world map.

And as Trimitor said, you can always try to download it from his post. I will update my download links with the updated map version once I have checked it out myself.

3. May 31, 2021  
    Hello Truekripp. Yesterday I created new thread with newly updated and bug fixed patches. But I can't see my post in the forum. I just wanted to share with community the patches that one author are working time to time and makes releases. Or post should be checked and then released? Here I see you use working, but old patches with some bugs here and there.
    Edited: May 31, 2021

4. May 31, 2021  
    Hello Truekripp. Yesterday I created new thread with newly updated and bug fixed patches. But I can't see my post in the forum. I just wanted to share with community the patches that one author are working time to time and makes releases. Or post should be checked and then released? Here I see you use working, but old patches with some bugs here in there.
    Most likely the topic was hidden until it is checked by moderators

5. May 31, 2021  
    As Timitor mentioned, you'll need to wait for the Warmane Staff to run through your post.
    It took them quite a while to get through mine. Just have a bit of patience and it'll show up.

As long as the files do not add or remove anything in the game, that isn't just visual, you should have no issues.

6. June 3, 2021  
    Thanks for this 3d @truekripp
    The hd character models from leeviathan are still kinda buggy (for example: belf faces), may i suggest to use and to upload the one from Finsternis?
    I'm having also the Leeviathan's one in my 3d but I found many glitches and the author isn't active anymore to fix those glitches.

7. June 3, 2021  
    Thanks for this 3d @truekripp
    The hd character models from leeviathan are still kinda buggy (for example: belf faces), may i suggest to use and to upload the one from Finsternis?
    I'm having also the Leeviathan's one in my 3d but I found many glitches and the author isn't active anymore to fix those glitches.
    Thank you for commenting and your insight, but as far as I have seen, there should be no issues with faces in the game. I have tried both, and for some reason, one of them didn't work out for me, but the other did, which is why I chose to make my compilation as is.
    I just tried to make a quick scour for any broken faces just to see if I could by any chance find issues with what I had. Whether I had overlooked it or just straight up forgotten about them.

To my knowledge, the only thing I ever had big issues with, was the Consortium and their body glow, but that issue has been fixed already.

Please notify me if you find anything out of order.

Here's a small compilation I just made, just to show you what I'm seeing on my end. Fixed Consortium glow at the end.
    https://imgur.com/a/M6i0nWv

8. June 3, 2021  
    Hello and thanks for replying

Sadly the broken belf issue is there, it was originally reported in my thread (few examples: https://imgur.com/SLRf0k5 and https://imgur.com/hKtvTK1) and I'm personally experiencing same issue on a clean client

9. June 3, 2021  
    Is this an issues you've had after downloading my full package?
    I know, it sounds stupid, and you are guiding other people in this area, but to me, it looks like something wasn't correctly packaged or unpacked.
    You could, however try to look through the content side of the post, to figure out which is the Character models, and try to rename that to make them load either earlier or later in the list(listing them either upward or downward in the folder, by renaming).
    Someone else had an issue like this, and renaming a couple files helped them get the issue solved in no time.

It might just be the machinery that is being weird. I've seen some issues like this before, so I'm now uploading my entire game folder(removing addons and personal stuff) with everything in it. Can you give that a go, once it's uploaded? It'll be in an hour or two.

10. June 3, 2021  
    Yes, I was having exact same issue from time to time with the Leviathan models. I tryed now with full package on a fresh downloaded client, so without cache without anything and I'm getting black faces on belf females. The issue somehow fix itself if I click on "create a new character" select belf female, switch skins and faces and go back to the character selection screen. Super weird I agree XD
    I confirm now that the problem on belf is only to some of the faces, not on every face, thats even more weird
    I have zero issues with Finsternis HD character models, for example.

Of course I will try the full client you are uploading, thanks a lot

11. June 3, 2021  
    By the way, j4ckor.
    Have you tried running it on a client, that has been opened with an already loaded cache and textures? I just thought it might be an issue, if it had loaded all the models on top of each other at once, which might've been why it shows broken faces. As in, it builds the face textures and loads the MPQs at once.
    I'm not even close to certain that this should be an issue, but what if that was the issue? What if it loads several things at once, and puts them in the wrong order, then saves that order for every other time you open it afterwards? Then the game will be broken for all eternity, without doing anything wrong.
    Opening the game on a fresh install, where it loads the standard models and the updated models, and scrambles them.
    I have had issues with this on a fresh install as well(several times, with many different MPQs). Maybe you should try to open the client with no models on, then get through all race options and stuff, maybe even circle the world(main hubs) once, before installing the textures?
    I can't tell you if it will make any difference, but I will test it out myself at a later point. The file will not be posted till tomorrow. It's taking quite a while to upload to MEGA. I'll give an update once it's up.

12. June 3, 2021  
    Yes I've tried to use the patches on a client I was using before, so with cache.
    I tryed with changing the face of my belf with the "race change" tool and it actually fixed the issue :O
    I will try the client once it's ready, don't worry, and thanks a lot for the work you are doing here :)

13. June 4, 2021  
    Yes I've tried to use the patches on a client I was using before, so with cache.
    I tryed with changing the face of my belf with the "race change" tool and it actually fixed the issue :O
    I will try the client once it's ready, don't worry, and thanks a lot for the work you are doing here :)
    I have now uploaded a game client with the textures already installed.
    Will you give that a go? It's uploaded with MEGA, so you should(sadly) be required to create and account use MEGAsync.
    I'll upload somewhere else, if this seems to be an interesting addition to the guide.

14. June 7, 2021  
    Thanks a lot :D
    I'll download it asap!
    Maybe it should also be uploaded as torrent (if not against any tos), it would be a great addition hands down

15. June 7, 2021  
    I'll definitely look into that later on, if this seems to work. Will download a fresh install, run it once, then remove any personal changes and just add the files. That should make it work as intended!

First ... 3456715 ... Last