1. does anyone have a utorrent link for the full game file with upgraded graphics, the mega link works but I am limited to how much I can download.

2. does anyone have a utorrent link for the full game file with upgraded graphics, the mega link works but I am limited to how much I can download.
    I tried making a torrent file, but I'm not sure where to upload it, so I added it to a discord server. that I made
    There's not much there, yet. But maybe I get to make it worth looking through.

https://discord.gg/hXkJx2sh

It'll get you the torrent that you are looking for. I'm not sure if you can download it, but I hope it's possible! Please do provide feedback on this topic.
    Edited: November 30, 2021

3. How much RAM req for this i hv 6gb but when i go in big city i got error (no memory )

4. How much RAM req for this i hv 6gb but when i go in big city i got error (no memory )
    Your question has been answered in the section about crashes. :)

5. Missing location text & spells

Hey first of all thanks for your awesome work. However, after installing the "full package" ( not the game, only the patches )
    location names, quest locations and spell descriptions are missing.

You know what is causing that?

https://i.gyazo.com/cb8ed7a909f60476...93407ddfec.png

https://i.gyazo.com/007bc9d8e8853705...e0428ecb60.png

https://i.gyazo.com/45d43f3d43aeb6f2...edd266790e.png

because downloading my language file and put it in to the files wont work. same result.
    i also tried to delete both addons but still no locations etc.

i really dont know whats wrong.

Thanks in advice
    Edited: November 30, 2021

6. Hey Axtmassaker

Thank you for checking out my guide. Unfortunately I am unable to help you in this scenario, as you need the game folder and maps folder to have the same name. If you play on anything else but English, then you need to use the guide Trimitor has made, as you'll need to match the name of your game install with the name of the patch. If you can not do so, then most of the text will disappear.

You need to replace the entire WDM and Mapster folders and the language pack that you can also download seperately from his post.

7. Hey Axtmassaker

Thank you for checking out my guide. Unfortunately I am unable to help you in this scenario, as you need the game folder and maps folder to have the same name. If you play on anything else but English, then you need to use the guide Trimitor has made, as you'll need to match the name of your game install with the name of the patch. If you can not do so, then most of the text will disappear.

You need to replace the entire WDM and Mapster folders and the language pack that you can also download seperately from his post.

But what exactly is causing that?

Like is said, even after deleting WDM and Mapster i have no location names.

What do i need to delete to have it working again? That was my question :)

8. So i deleted every patch 1 by 1 and it has absolutely nothing to do with WDM or Mapster.
    Donno why you thought that.

It was
    patch-4.MPQ
    patch-5.MPQ
    patch-N.MPQ

this 3 patches cause the location names to dissapear.
    For everyone who has or had the same issue.

9. That's usually the issue. The Dungeon Maps can give you issues, if you use the wrong client language with the wrong addon language, as different languages uses different letters.
    Using one language pack and adding addons made for another language pack can bug the loading of the text files, so that names disappear. This usually happens when it's interferring with named things like items, races, classes, areas, hubs, cities.
    I hope that explains my thought process.

Your issue is most likely an issue for a very small amount of users, and not something everyone will experience.
    Whereas the suggestion I made has been the fix for every other request about missing names so far.

I answered your question with what I thought was a fix, I apologize for not being able to help you out with an issue, which seemed to be very close, but yet so far from one I already experienced a few times.

The only other reason for it to bug out(as far as I know) is if you are using MPQ files to change the the race of your own character, while you have HD models on your client, as they overlap, and the engine bugs out when trying to load two countering effects at once.

I have stated in my original post that I have done a tiny tiny bit of MPQ editing, but I do not claim to know everything about it.
    I try to do what I can to help people out with their issues, yet I can not answer every question that comes in, as I haven't experienced every possible bug myself.

10. This looks amazing and I'd love to download it but the current link to the Discord is expired. you ever figure out a place to host the torrent and can I get a fresh link to the discord?

11. Hello!

I love this upgrade! I’ve been playing with it for a while on WOTLK but I’ve been wondering if it would work with any cata client?

12. This looks amazing and I'd love to download it but the current link to the Discord is expired. you ever figure out a place to host the torrent and can I get a fresh link to the discord?
    Hey Ironbible Please throw me a message on discord (truekripp#0001). I'll send you a link to the torrent, as it seems like the link won't stay up. I'll work on finding a place to put a permanent link, but for now, we'll have to live with me sharing it personally!

Also, Tosti3e this is sadly only present for the WotLK client. I'm pretty certain they will not be working on any earlier nor later expansions. I'm glad you like the collection!

13. These are gorgeous, thanks bunches.

14. link to full client with models

mind sending the discord link again?

15. I'll upload a torrent link some time after Christmas. Can't do it right now, as I am leaving my house during Holidays.

Please stay tuned, or add me on discord truekripp#0001 I'll send you the file when I get home.

First ... 3111213141523 ... Last