1. Thank you for this, definitely changed the experience for me. I'm using all the patches with my client and the provided executable on arch linux through wine and it's working perfect 60fps ultra graphics with dxvk and an amd radeon pro wx 4100 with intel xeon w-1290t and 64gb ecc 3200 ram. this just about maxes out my system, but never drops below 60. using more than ultra macros it drops to 55 occassionally, ultra is fine for me. water and slime is working fine with patch-9 with patch-w deleted.

I'm looking forward to the next update to this, this is exciting to bring back one of the best expansions to newer graphics. I'm thoroughly impressed with your work, thanks!

2. Reznik hey, I think you made the best one so far. You've said you are going to release v9 with very high resolution textures. Can you release the normal resolution version along with it so people without powerful computers can also enjoy it. Also, is there an estimated time of arrival? Thank you.

3. Reznik hey, I think you made the best one so far. You've said you are going to release v9 with very high resolution textures. Can you release the normal resolution version along with it so people without powerful computers can also enjoy it. Also, is there an estimated time of arrival? Thank you.

Thank you Albusves! :-)
    Maybe yes, but... I will not be updating these split releases any further.
    I just finished Eastern Kingdoms... Now I'm going to play with Kalimdor.

4. Thank you Albusves! :-)
    Maybe yes, but... I will not be updating these split releases any further.
    I just finished Eastern Kingdoms... Now I'm going to play with Kalimdor.

It looks good. One can only hope it won't cause huge strain on performance (on a mini-pc)

5. I just finished Eastern Kingdoms... Now I'm going to play with Kalimdor.
    I'm also impressed with in-game music. Is there still any room for improvement in music and sound effects?

6. Is warmane gonna update there game client to a new 2022 like classic?

My Question is will warmane gonna update there client to the latest wrath of the lich king client??

7. My Question is will warmane gonna update there client to the latest wrath of the lich king client??
    no⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

8. Is there a way to personally manipulate the MPQ files into changing the models? I really dislike the replacement model for the Zulian Tiger mount. To the point it makes the patch unplayable, but LOVE everything else.

Now that the modcraft site is down, I can't find any substitute patch files, so I'd love to be able to manipulate these. It can't be THAT hard just changing one model. Right?

9. Pixelated NPC armor/clothes textures

Hey guys! First of all.. loved the textures and models! They are very beautiful and really improved the experience! Congratulations for the good job!

Just one little problem that I'm having, and dont know if it is normal or not. As the title says, the NPC armor and clothes textures are pixelated, and with low quality. (My graphics are on Ultra and I have a good PC.)

I've downladed the All-in-One file, and besides that.. everything is working fine.

Is it normal? If not, how can I solve this?

10. PNG are in green

Hi,
    After applying the path all PNG are in green, they do not have any faces...
    Can I apply something to resolve this?

This is a shot of what I see:
    https://ibb.co/M6nr2HD

Thank you

First ... 91718192021 ... Last