1. XChaos pls read whole part not just last before you reply thats what smart ppl do if you did and still written this I have nothing else to say :D

2. Believe me, at this point I'd rather you didn't say anything else any more.
    Just find a video and let it speak for itself.

3. Believe me, at this point I feel same about you (or don't believe, I could not care less about you) :) video I can provide but it will not be valid since its not from offi or warmane.
    Edited: March 21, 2021

4. Man I mean klidas dont worry about such a stupid persons as XChaos they just dont know but want to act big thx for your comments but you were completely right with your points, I appreceite it there is no longer to talk to ppl like him. Since you said you dont play enh it means nothing to you I stopped reading when this guy joined you should do a same and let fool belive what he want there is no benefit to here. So be smart and just ignore it its fine I aleady sold enh anyway playing somewhere where it works how you said. Which is way more fun than here.

5. Come on, he made a topic, peaked everyones interest, now people want to know how it actually worked. Made some big claims and "logic", but can't back it up with anything, what "completely right with your points" you are talking about? After people gave some facts with similar things he got defencive instead of "yeah, I guess it makes sense, maybe I'll try to find a proof, because Frosbrand might work different since it has sort of different purpose".

I want to know now if that damn Frostbrand should proc Elemental Devastation and it's all his fault. (but I'm not going to spend even a second finding out ofc)

6. You couldn't care less, yet you cared enough to go for the feeble alt account self-defense. Hope that autofellatio gave you your well deserved happy ending. Have fun on your new server.

7. Help came from where is was not expected.
    https://github.com/Atlantiss/Netherw...er/issues/3097
    This is bug caused by private servers coding, which makes shaman be source of damaging effect instead of dedicated spells/enchants.
    And YES!, it's github cuz:1. I went crazy finding any info about it on bluepost archieve. 2. Who but coding pros can look into it properly?
    Edited: March 22, 2021

8. And YES!, it's github cuz:1. I went crazy finding any info about it on bluepost archieve. 2. Who but coding pros can look into it properly?
    Why you went so crazy? I already provided Method's log from 3.3.5 with a proof that Flametongue is not supposed to proc ED. If this is not an iron proof then I don't know what should be.

First 12