1. HoR att

When i enter the HoR its saying i dont have done Deliverance from the Pit quest.. but i dont see it.. nobody gives me that quest. I have 13h more ID for POS and i dont see a quest..

2. When i enter the HoR its saying i dont have done Deliverance from the Pit quest.. but i dont see it.. nobody gives me that quest. I have 13h more ID for POS and i dont see a quest..
    you've probably missed the guy at the Second boss, you need to take the next quest from him, but once you reach the final boss that quest giver phases out.

3. what second boss? i killed forgemaster but Gorkun doesnt give me the quest.. i killed all 3 bosses in PoS and still no quest.. i saw on wowhead and youtube Gorkan gives u that quest but i standing right here with him and he dont drop nothing..
    Edited: March 15, 2021

4. Okey did you receive a quest at the start of pos from Jaina to free 15 slaves and kill Forgemaster Garfrost. If yes when you kjill the Forgemaster Garfrost npc will come up the stairs and give you the option to complete the quest. Many people miss it the first time. I presume that is the place you skipped. You will have to do it tomorrow because once you get to Scourgelord Tyrannus, this quest giver is gone and you can't do the quest that day.

5. No i dont do that quest.. where i can find Jaina? i done att for PoS and FoS but no for HoR.

6. EDIT: You can enter POS normal and do the quest!, i forgot it really doesn't matter what is the difficulty . You might need to re-do POS on normal, but its free loot :)