1. Frostwolf howler disappeared from people's mount inventory

After today's server reset, frostwolf howler disappeared from people's inventory. Saw global getting spammed earlier by other people, and even i am missing it (which is my primary mount). In game ticket doesn't help since "they dont help you with such issues". My owning of such mount is very easily trackable by the achievement tied to obtaining the mount.

Explain yourself warmane.

2. Because you intentionaly used mistake in game that appeared after "mercenary mode". Alliance owning horde mounts was never supposed to happen.
    People saw such flaw in system, went for it and all of you are going to DEMAND something from Warmane whike it were YOU BREAKING RULES. And you guys even dare to claim that you are "angry"? How spoiled and greedy can you be?
    And IF Horde players lost them too - nothing hard, go buy it again.

3. Because you intentionaly used mistake in game that appeared after "mercenary mode". Alliance owning horde mounts was never supposed to happen.
    People saw such flaw in system, went for it and all of you are going to DEMAND something from Warmane whike it were YOU BREAKING RULES. And you guys even dare to claim that you are "angry"? How spoiled and greedy can you be?
    And IF Horde players lost them too - nothing hard, go buy it again.
    what are you talking about bro im horde, of course im angry they removed my mount for nothing XD

4. Looks like they restored it for horde now, would have been nice to know what was going on but i guess all well what ends well