1. Hello,

I'm a lvl70 prot pala. I haven't played in a long while but i would like to start playing again with friedly group of people!

If you have a place for me i would gladly join. My nick is Balo(i think), it really has been a while since i played but i have a lot of years behind me in PvE.

2. Hello,

I'm a lvl70 prot pala. I haven't played in a long while but i would like to start playing again with friedly group of people!

If you have a place for me i would gladly join. My nick is Balo(i think), it really has been a while since i played but i have a lot of years behind me in PvE.
    Hello there
    You can contact me in game "Pelafel" or on discord "Kkr1211#5566" so we can talk

P.N: Welcome back to the game

3. May 10, 2021  
    Lvl 66 resto sha troll, its my main and im new to wow kinda

Graztok
    Edited: May 10, 2021 Reason: Charc name

4. May 11, 2021  
    Lvl 66 resto sha troll, its my main and im new to wow kinda

Graztok
    hello there, Sent an in-game Mail to u

5. May 11, 2021  
    Hi there,
    I'm currently at 4.8gs blood elf rogue. Looking for 10 man raids. Does your guild run 10m raids for players like me?
    Also I have tank 4.8gs warr friend who is also looking for a guild that runs 10m raids.

you can mail me in game,
    take care.
    Edited: June 10, 2021 Reason: .fghs

6. May 12, 2021  
    Hi, im a Fury Warrior, level 75. Name is Simetoo, im new to the game, never did an endgame but not new in the mmorpg genre, im interested in joining the guild

7. May 12, 2021  
    Hello, i begin this server the last sunday, i am just lvl 11 and i am a future Heal Paladin (double spec Prot if i can) my name is 'Nubel' :)

8. May 24, 2021  
    Hello, im Hunter 5k9 pve and 5k8 pvp gs. Looking for Guild for both of PVE and PVP .
    Name ingame: yagamiad

First 12