Hey all, i just got back into wow again after a long break and wanted to get back into my favorite expansion. And i'm currently looking for a guild a Family Friendly or Christian guild, if any our out there let me Know. I'm on the Alliance side. Pm me here on the forums .. And if you can't reach me there here is my steam, Add me let me know if you're from World of warcraft. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198017193290/

Looking to maybe get into Casual endgame content, but right now i'm just enjoying my time in the world and trying to take a trip down memory lane. As of right now i haven't started a character yet, but i plan to probably make a paladin, Priority Ret dps, with a tank for off spec. My main professions would be Mining and blacksmithing with fishing and cooking being next, and if not then just a rouge with mining and engineering being my main professions from there. That's about all, i'll check back on this forum thread in a couple of days if not contact my through one of the methods listed above. Peace guys.

Ps: This was reposted from the Frostmourne Recruitment threads with slights edits to make it more up to date with with the Lordaeron realm.