1. [H] <Death Verdict> EU PvE Guild Recruiting

Hello Everyone

<Death Verdict>

1. About Guild:
    We created this guild to build a friendly and healthy home for those who want to enjoy the game instead of dealing with toxic players
    The goal is to fill the gap between hard-core and casual guilds, A guild that cares about members even more than progression
    Guild is PvE with EU time zone - Will be extended as we grow - aiming for End Game content , slow but steady with a clean friendly community

2. Community:
    We are building our community based on friendship, mutual respect and clean, A socially active (both guild chat and discord) with a great sense of humor that could ease the difficulties of the game/realm and put a smile on our members faces

3. PvE / PvP:
    Our main target is reaching End-Game content with our members, however we all enjoy a little bit of World PvP/Arena/BGs, We may start raids to join BGs as a guild and enjoy the world of PvP to get away from PvE for a bit

4. Raids and Raid Time:
    Our main raid time will be set at 16:00 ST which will be extended to an earlier raid (probably 14:00) and a late raid (probably 20:00)
    We aim to do all the available raids, Classic, TBC and Wotlk, Achievement, TmoG and Mount runs all are in our late game vision

Note: This topic will be updated as guild grows with new information

For those who have more questions or are interested, You can contact us through game ,discord or on Warmane forum

In-Game Chars:
    Pelafel , Pols , Dren, Doroslovac

Discord:
    Kkr1211#5566
    Edited: April 22, 2021

2. Hello I'm a PVE Demonology Warlock
    "Moght" is the username
    and i want to join an active guild for dungeons and leveling

3. What is your method of loot distribution in raids? I'm seeking a Horde guild that primarily uses something like DKP/EPGP or simple /random 100, basically something other than Loot Council.

4. What is your method of loot distribution in raids? I'm seeking a Horde guild that primarily uses something like DKP/EPGP or simple /random 100, basically something other than Loot Council.
    Hello there
    Our main system is DKP with CRP (Class and Rank Priority) for some items, like btw a hunter and warr, Hunt has priority on bow

5. Hello I'm a PVE Demonology Warlock
    "Moght" is the username
    and i want to join an active guild for dungeons and leveling
    Sent you a mail in-game

6. Hello there
    Our main system is DKP with CRP (Class and Rank Priority) for some items, like btw a hunter and warr, Hunt has priority on bow
    It sounds like a pretty cool guild. I'm interested.

I'm Level 65 at the moment, maintaining roughly a level a day, but Aprol will be a fairly busy month for me. I should be Level 80 before May, then it will just be the process of gearing up for ICC and working on things like Argent Tournament, old-world factions, etc.

My IGN is Lodsofemone. If you're interested in having me apply or try out, send me a mail in game or a PM on the forums. I have a Mic/Headset and can set up Discord and be present for an interview if needed.

7. It sounds like a pretty cool guild. I'm interested.

I'm Level 65 at the moment, maintaining roughly a level a day, but Aprol will be a fairly busy month for me. I should be Level 80 before May, then it will just be the process of gearing up for ICC and working on things like Argent Tournament, old-world factions, etc.

My IGN is Lodsofemone. If you're interested in having me apply or try out, send me a mail in game or a PM on the forums. I have a Mic/Headset and can set up Discord and be present for an interview if needed.
    Sent you an in-game mail

8. Hey if this is still available i'd love to join a guild as i am tired of dealing with global chat elitism and toxicity , I am a holy paladin currently at 5.3 k GS , want to make some friends and raid , ingame name is "Mamumabby"

9. Hey if this is still available i'd love to join a guild as i am tired of dealing with global chat elitism and toxicity , I am a holy paladin currently at 5.3 k GS , want to make some friends and raid , ingame name is "Mamumabby"
    Hello there, I tried contacting you through game, How ever your in-game seems to be misspelled,
    Try contacting GM or An Officer

- Pelafel

10. Hey, i am a level 62 druid PVE moonkin at the time and it would be awesome to join this guild. I can participate in both early and late raids i hope and i would love to play with you guys. My ingame name is Ivoganev.

11. my bad its "Malumabby"
    Hello there,
    As it seems your faction is ally how ever Death Verdict is on Horde side.
    You are more than welcome to join us if ever decide to change your faction.
    Good luck in your adventures

Hey, i am a level 62 druid PVE moonkin at the time and it would be awesome to join this guild. I can participate in both early and late raids i hope and i would love to play with you guys. My ingame name is Ivoganev.
    Hello there,
    As it seems you are on ally side too,
    Again, you are more than welcome to join us if ever decided to change your faction
    Until then, Wish you the best.

- Death Verdict

12. Update #1
    New and Updated info.

13. Hi looking to join have added the names although Pelafel isnt in my alliance

IGN: Chinsgone

14. Hi looking to join have added the names although Pelafel isnt in my alliance

IGN: Chinsgone
    Hello there, Our Guild is On Lordaeron realm, You are playing on Icecrown realm
    We will be happy to have you if you ever switch realms
    Good luck

-Pelafel

12 Last