1. No sorry. It's not because I'm not confident in my abilities, but because I don't want to be part of a witch hunt or get harassed by his henchmen.
    I think a few of <Carried> may know who I am, but I won't reveal it here, and I would rather not waste time filling harassment reports like I had to back in 2013-2015. It won't come as a surprise to anyone that's in the bracket, but there are people with serious mental issues playing that can't draw a line between a game and real life; Because this game is literally life itself for them.
    I understand your point. Yet accusing other player of not being good enough to give advice, while you yourself do not want to reveal who you are, takes away your credibility. Why would anyone listen to your advices in this situation?

Edit:

You see Vaspelior, that's just how things are on 70-79. No matter the topic nor time, twinks will gather and start their personal drama under every thread :D
    Edited: March 23, 2021

2. No sorry. It's not because I'm not confident in my abilities, but because I don't want to be part of a witch hunt or get harassed by his henchmen.
    I think a few of <Carried> may know who I am, but I won't reveal it here, and I would rather not waste time filling harassment reports like I had to back in 2013-2015. It won't come as a surprise to anyone that's in the bracket, but there are people with serious mental issues playing that can't draw a line between a game and real life; Because this game is literally life itself for them.
    What evidence do you have that me and my "henchmen" (lmao) have ever harrassed anyone before? That's a pretty serious insinuation.

I literally don't have anything to do with alliance people except on the forum and never have. I don't send snidey private messages (though have received plenty). You're right that there are people that step over the line and forget that it's just a game, but it's definitely not me. I just log in and play and mash buttons. If you want to find people taking the game too seriously you should look in a mirror.

3. This is just catty passive aggressiveness. You totally avoid the argument.
    I avoid the argument because there's no point arguing with a brick, simple as.

Point me out a level 70 arms warrior that is having a big influence on battlegrounds (more than a 79) and I'll revise my opinion. But there isn't one. 70 warrior is weaker than 79. Now you can choose to play 70 if you want, but it's a handicap and I think someone who is new to the bracket should know this and not be told to play 70 as if they were giving themselves an advantage, since that's clearly not the case.
    I'm not going to involve anyone in this, there are good 70's and they know who they are. It doesn't matter your perception of handicapped, because as I said, the reality of things is that 79's or not, alliance is getting stomped to the point were it's pointless to queue or invest any more time and money in it.

You are lying to this poor new guy.
    I'm not. You can't even soft cap arpen and resilience or reach more than 35% crit rating at 79. It's not even that you can cap one and forfeit the other, you simply can't cap any. For a warrior arpen will always be a better stat than strength, it's really simple and it shouldn't really be explained.

Oh I see. You are angry because you got farmed on the graveyard by me and my friends. You take it too personally, sunshine.
    This is not a good reason to get angry at, I doubt there's any good reason to get angry at this old game, but certainly is a good reason to reconsider spending more real money in it. I don't, but thanks for the compliment.

And I bet they weren't all levellers on the graveyard. After all, you were there, weren't you?
    Yes. There was me and a 79, the other 3 remaining in the BG were levelers, the other 79's had left progressively the BG before you reached 100 honorable kills in wsg.

Tell us your toons. I want to see who this fantastically skilled anon is. I want to see how your theorycrafting looks in a battleground. It's the perfect way to demonstrate that I'm wrong and that 70 really is superior to 79. Come on. Let us know.
    "Us" That's what I was talking about on my earlier post. I won't give you the satisfaction to start another bully campaign because a girl has beated you or is pointing out things that you want to stay in denial about.

4. I avoid the argument because there's no point arguing with a brick, simple as.
    More ad hominem. Wow your *** really is sore from those gy farms, huh?

I'm not going to involve anyone in this, there are good 70's and they know who they are.
    So like you won't name your own toons, you won't name the level 70 arms warriors that are heavily impactful on battlegrounds. This is some case you're making!

There are some decent 70 twinks for sure. I wouldn't deny it. But I will deny that they wouldn't be better if they were 79. Cos I have yet to see a level 70 dominate a battleground like 79s can and do. They are usually support. That's how it is. And look, if that's what you want, so be it. But you are advising a new guy that it would be *optimal* for him to be 70. For this I'd like some evidence that there are 70s who are equally if not *more* effective than 79s. Show me the 70 arms warriors doing 1 million dmg in wsg for example, which I have seen 79s do.

I'm just asking for some evidence/examples of your claim. If what you say is true, it should be easy.

the reality of things is that 79's or not, alliance is getting stomped to the point were it's pointless to queue or invest any more time and money in it.
    No. The reality is *you're* getting stomped to the point where it's pointless to queue. I don't know why you constantly extrapolate this to the bracket as a whole, even advising others not to queue (wow, this is constructive!)

The reason for this is because alliance premades a lot (and yes it's basically only one faction who does). When they premade, quite clearly they're siphoning a large proportion of alliance twinks (and usually the better ones too) into one battleground, leaving the other battlegrounds that are occuring simultaneously to get the remainder of weaker alliance twinks and levellers. And you're right, these teams usually get stomped hard. But this doesn't mean alliance doesn't have as many twinks, or that the bracket is broken. You're just not getting invited to the premades (which surprises me greatly given how pro you clearly are).

And you're butthurt at me for taking advantage of the situation.

I'm not. You can't even soft cap arpen and resilience or reach more than 35% crit rating at 79. It's not even that you can cap one and forfeit the other, you simply can't cap any. For a warrior arpen will always be a better stat than strength, it's really simple and it shouldn't really be explained.
    I understand you have explained your theorycrafting. That's not what I want. I want examples of arms warrior twinks who have taken full advantage of the benefits of being 70 and are mopping up everyone in the battlegrounds.

79 warriors are a lot more dominant than 70s. That's not just my opinion. I'm pretty sure it's the consensus opinion of this bracket. If it weren't, you'd see all the 79 warriors reroll as 70s. But they aren't doing that.

Yes. There was me and a 79, the other 3 remaining in the BG were levelers, the other 79's had left progressively the BG before you reached 100 honorable kills in wsg.
    Sounds like it was a fun time. I probably enjoyed myself greatly. And yes the twinks often do leave the battleground when they're getting stomped so the scoreboard by the end can *look* like it was just levellers when it wasn't originally. Happens a lot.

Not sure why I'm always getting the blame for these graveyard camps anyway. I usually just follow the team. When I don't, I always get 2-3 rogues who want to gank me when I'm not in the safety of the alliance graveyard.

"Us" That's what I was talking about on my earlier post. I won't give you the satisfaction to start another bully campaign because a girl has beated you or is pointing out things that you want to stay in denial about.
    Bully campaign? Wtf are you talking about? I've literally never bullied anyone in this game. All I've done is defend myself. I want you to cite evidence that I've bullied a single soul.

But citing evidence, as we can clearly see, is not something you're capable of doing.

5. More ad hominem. Wow your *** really is sore from those gy farms, huh?

So like you won't name your own toons, you won't name the level 70 arms warriors that are heavily impactful on battlegrounds. This is some case you're making!

There are some decent 70 twinks for sure. I wouldn't deny it. But I will deny that they wouldn't be better if they were 79. Cos I have yet to see a level 70 dominate a battleground like 79s can and do. They are usually support. That's how it is. And look, if that's what you want, so be it. But you are advising a new guy that it would be *optimal* for him to be 70. For this I'd like some evidence that there are 70s who are equally if not *more* effective than 79s. Show me the 70 arms warriors doing 1 million dmg in wsg for example, which I have seen 79s do.

I'm just asking for some evidence/examples of your claim. If what you say is true, it should be easy.

No. The reality is *you're* getting stomped to the point where it's pointless to queue. I don't know why you constantly extrapolate this to the bracket as a whole, even advising others not to queue (wow, this is constructive!)

The reason for this is because alliance premades a lot (and yes it's basically only one faction who does). When they premade, quite clearly they're siphoning a large proportion of alliance twinks (and usually the better ones too) into one battleground, leaving the other battlegrounds that are occuring simultaneously to get the remainder of weaker alliance twinks and levellers. And you're right, these teams usually get stomped hard. But this doesn't mean alliance doesn't have as many twinks, or that the bracket is broken. You're just not getting invited to the premades (which surprises me greatly given how pro you clearly are).

And you're butthurt at me for taking advantage of the situation.

I understand you have explained your theorycrafting. That's not what I want. I want examples of arms warrior twinks who have taken full advantage of the benefits of being 70 and are mopping up everyone in the battlegrounds.

79 warriors are a lot more dominant than 70s. That's not just my opinion. I'm pretty sure it's the consensus opinion of this bracket. If it weren't, you'd see all the 79 warriors reroll as 70s. But they aren't doing that.

Sounds like it was a fun time. I probably enjoyed myself greatly. And yes the twinks often do leave the battleground when they're getting stomped so the scoreboard by the end can *look* like it was just levellers when it wasn't originally. Happens a lot.

Not sure why I'm always getting the blame for these graveyard camps anyway. I usually just follow the team. When I don't, I always get 2-3 rogues who want to gank me when I'm not in the safety of the alliance graveyard.

Bully campaign? Wtf are you talking about? I've literally never bullied anyone in this game. All I've done is defend myself. I want you to cite evidence that I've bullied a single soul.

But citing evidence, as we can clearly see, is not something you're capable of doing.
    I'll just post this to put an end to this bickering:

Spoiler: Show

I don't take screenshots all the time, but I am very confident when I say that you are mediocre. I have outplayed you several times as a 70, despite you claiming the 79 superiority all the time. I won't reveal my toon, but I hope this serves as proof, you're even there too. You can't just really attempt to justify that 70's are trash because you play as I said many times, with 4 prot warriors, 3 healers and 2 hunters. This doesn't mean that 70 is not optimal, this only means that you lack skill, thus you play a nasty setup that could only be countered if we played the same setup, which we won't, atleast the ones that solo queue like me. And about not getting invited to premades, I don't care nor I ever asked for it. I'm not part of carried, so I obviously don't expect that they invite me to their premades if there's any. But my BG data doesn't lie, I have a 20% win ratio at best. It was relatively fun to play a year ago or so, but lately it's just absolutely boring and pointless for us to queue. But again if you want to believe that your setup composition implies that you are skilled, go ahead and stay delusional.

About the 79 warriors, again I said that if he wants to roll PROT, 79 is the optimal one yes. But arms? Name me a good arms 79 that doesn't backpedal, interrupts and switches to defensive stance. You can't, it doesn't exist. I haven't seen it in 2 years, I won't see it any time soon. All warriors 79 are prot, and the few that weren't rerolled to prot because they understood that they have negative damage without arpen or crit.

Anything else it's just you assuming things constantly and attempting to create a false narrative, which you often do. You obviously lack a lot of self-reflection when you pulled a strawman at first and many ad hominems at first, but yet you only see it when I do it. That's my problem with horde twinks, your ego doesn't fit through a door, despite being mediocre at best.

6. Name me a good arms 79 that doesn't backpedal, interrupts and switches to defensive stance.
    Walec and Spoton are good and they usually are at the top of damage charts, or at least near it. The only 70s i know that play arms and they do queue bgs are pivasioks and allgammon and none of them do as much damage as mentioned 79s. If you wish I can post some scoreboard screenshots of Walec to backup my words, as he was posting them from time to time on 79 discord.

Edit:

Btw, your screenshots don't prove your point. They only show that you are a good paladin and you can beat 79s as 70. An actual proof would be "I can beat henchard 1v1 with my 70 paladin, but I can't with my 79 paladin, hence 70 lvl is more optimal for paladin twink".

7. Walec and Spoton are good and they usually are at the top of damage charts, or at least near it. The only 70s i know that play arms and they do queue bgs are pivasioks and allgammon and none of them do as much damage as mentioned 79s. If you wish I can post some scoreboard screenshots of Walec to backup my words, as he was posting them from time to time on 79 discord.

Edit:

Btw, your screenshots don't prove your point. They only show that you are a good paladin and you can beat 79s as 70. An actual proof would be "I can beat henchard 1v1 with my 70 paladin, but I can't with my 79 paladin, hence 70 lvl is more optimal for paladin twink".
    Haven't seen them. That's exactly what I wanted to prove with the screenshots: That 70's if well played can outperform 79's.

8. I'll just post this to put an end to this bickering:

And what do these screenshots prove? Firstly you're playing paladin here, not arms warrior. Secondly, this is not unheard of level of damage or that incredible. Okay you're top of the scoreboard. How many times have I been top of the scoreboard? (countless) And I've done a lot more than 500k. I have many times done well over 1 million damage.

But why are we even talking about this? Who cares? The question was not, "who has the better screenshots?" but "is 70 optimal for arms warrior?". How are your screenshots germane to this *in the slightest*? All I'm getting here is that you're an extremely prickly person anxious to prove how good they are without having the guts to actually say who they are.

70 twinks *very occasionally* will top scoreboards. Is this a regular thing? No. It's a rarity. In fact this is probably why you were so proud of yourself that you saved the screenshot.

I don't take screenshots all the time, but I am very confident when I say that you are mediocre. I have outplayed you several times as a 70, despite you claiming the 79 superiority all the time.
    Again, who cares? I mean I don't *actually* believe you. Several times I've had people claim they are better than me/outplayed me only for when they have revealed themselves for me to discover that this is just an imaginary story that they've told in their minds. Lots of things happen in battlegrounds, it's messy. It's not 1 v 1. Maybe you killed me a few times. I'm willing to bet I also killed you too, but you swept that under the carpet in your mind.

I've never made any claims about my abilities. I'll just say that I'm good enough that I feel I can contribute in the battleground and that's good enough for me. I've never claimed more. You on the other hand are mostly likely another level 70 with an over-inflated ego who imagines they are carrying the 79s when the reverse is the case.

But here's my real question for you. Why do you *keep* diverting this argument to ad hominem attacks on me? It's almost like you're not actually that confident in your own case.

You can't just really attempt to justify that 70's are trash
    When did I say this? Do you just enjoy inventing things I've said in order to rebutt them in your own mind?

I said 70s were playing handicapped. I never said anything about their skill levels (which clearly will vary wildly). If you believe all 70s are skilled I suggest you watch this epic video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blhGtJa5gj0

as I said many times, with 4 prot warriors, 3 healers and 2 hunters.
    I have absolutely no control over the team composition. And many times I'm on teams of all cloth. It's random. I accept it as it is.

I don't actually play perceived overpowered classes myself so why are you throwing this at me?

which we won't, atleast the ones that solo queue like me.
    I also solo queue 99.9% of the time. So what's your point here??

But my BG data doesn't lie, I have a 20% win ratio at best.
    Prove it. Link the toon with this BG data. A few weeks ago I linked 4 people that *only* solo queue on horde lordaeron and they *all* had around 50% win percentages.

So I'm sorry, I do not believe you. This is you crying. The situation is no better for horde. The only possible explanation -- if there *were* a discrepancy -- is like I said that you don't get premade invites and you play on the faction that premades. Well I'm sorry but this is your problem. But stop telling other people that queuing is a waste of time or implying the bracket is grossly imbalanced. It just isn't.

Anything else it's just you assuming things constantly and attempting to create a false narrative, which you often do.
    Any evidence for this? This seems like projection of the highest order. You after all are the one who dreamed up bully squads and henchmen that I supposedly have at my disposal.

You have attacked me over and over when I really just wanted you to prove your point that 70 arms warriors are better than 79 arms warriors with examples. I've asked you to provide these examples of this over and over but you won't, you just resort to ad hominems to divert attention.

So again, you've just invented crap that you yourself do and accused me of it.

you pulled a strawman at first and many ad hominems at first, but yet you only see it when I do it. That's my problem with horde twinks, your ego doesn't fit through a door, despite being mediocre at best.
    Wow. You accuse me of strawmen and ad hominems with 0 evidence (you always have 0 evidence) then follow that up with more ad hominems of your own.

Are you capable of self-reflection?

9. I don't want to be rude and say that I won't read your bibble, so I'll take my time and get a coffee first, I didn't expect you would be my today's good night read, I had a few pages of Neuromancer in mind instead.

10. Haven't seen them. That's exactly what I wanted to prove with the screenshots: That 70's if well played can outperform 79's.
    If you don't know who Spoton, Walec, Pivasioks or Allgammon are then you don't know the bracket at all and are not really in a position to comment on it. Now I see the picture more clearly. You played a few games. Got gy camped hard and are now bitter and twisted. And you're telling everyone the bracket is broken and alliance can't win any games. I get it now.

11. Before another 50-pages essay is posted here, let me quickly write a guide for the new guy how to win games in alliance side:

1. Join either <Rest in Drama> or <Carried> guild.
    2. Play good so you get invited to party with the boys.
    3. Win pretty much any game you join into.
    4. ...
    5. Profit

12. If you don't know who Spoton, Walec, Pivasioks or Allgammon are then you don't know the bracket at all and are not really in a position to comment on it. Now I see the picture more clearly. You played a few games. Got gy camped hard and are now bitter and twisted. And you're telling everyone the bracket is broken and alliance can't win any games. I get it now.
    You're just attempting to stir **** up constantly while projecting way too much. I'm not pricky nor anxious, if anything that's actually you with your constant remarks despite having been provided of some evidence. Which I didn't want to provide, but yet I did because for one second I thought that you were reasonable. You just keep making assumptions and twisting things in order to suit your preconceived narrative, which is the one that you have exposed here. You're worshipping your own thoughts and not really reasoning them. Instead of trying to be objective or open with this, you're simply trying to make this look as if I am a whiner, which In fact that's not even the point of all of this. My point was simply to show you, that 70's despite being under a disadvantage according to yourself, can still outperform 79's, yourself included. If you want to take wild tangents, go ahead and do it, I couldn't care less at this point.

I posted the screenshots of the first BG's I did on my paladin when I wanted to drag a friend to play with me, not because I was particularly proud of myself. I find bg's the casual pvp aspect of this game and not really relevant, that's why unlike many of you, I don't feel the need or the pressure to justify myself constantly and run the mental gymnastics you exposed here in order to give the illusion to the naive new players that there is some sort of balance in BG's. There isn't any. Here you can have the screenshot of my warrior alt that has only played on this bracket, the paladin doesn't work because it has been a twink on other brackets.

Stop assuming that I'm like your friends, I don't have an ego over something as trivial as a twink, nor on something as relevant as an 11 year old game. It's very simple, I play because I have fun, when I stop having fun I also stop playing. I'm not going to be the one making extravagant suggestions to fix the bracket or alter the racials to bring "balance". I'm simply pointing out that new players shouldn't expect to have fun in BG's, because I don't want to be a hypocrite and drag them to be ghosts in the graveyard with me. And for the last time, I do not expect to win every single BG, that would be disingenous. But I also don't want to be graveyard farmed on every BG, do you see the difference? Do you get my point? Or do you need more evidence again?

13. Are you serious with this screenshot? 36 bgs played in total is your evidence of bracket disbalance? X D

14. Are you serious with this screenshot? 36 bgs played in total is your evidence of bracket disbalance? X D
    That's on my warr, on my paladin is messed up as I said, but I have lost about the same amount in % in the past 3 months for sure. It just wouldn't make sense to post it when there's data from other brackets in it.

Though in any case, consider what would be the effect if instead of having played before I was new. Would that give me the impression that this bracket is fun when I have been graveyard camped for most of my BG's? You need to look at the big picture.

15. So Jotunheim then? Okay, so I didn't see any evidence from this warrior that 70 arms is superior to 79. Quite the opposite in fact. I see now why you were anxious to hide your identity, it's because you were extremely ineffective and didn't want it exposed. It kind of undermines the point you were making.

And I don't feel bad about saying this because you've been pretty nasty and insulting to me.

So two points:

1) Look, all I asked for was evidence of your claim that 70 arms warrior is better than 79. Because imo you're giving extremely bad advice to this new guy. I think you're wrong. Most people I know think you're wrong. There are several good 79 arms warriors in the bracket. There are no (not even close) equivalent 70 arms warriors.

The evidence you "provided" wasn't evidence of your claim at all. It wasn't even the same class. I've no idea what you were trying to prove other than to show off.

Some 70s sometimes outperform 79s. Okay?? So what? Occasionally this might happen. With specific classes in specific battlegrounds depending on all kinds of factors including team composition and what roles people are performing etc.

Does this mean that 70 is optimal? No. There are some advantages to being 70 due to secondary stats for sure. I don't deny this. But do they regularly outcompete 79s in battlegrounds? Certainly not. And I base this not on a small sample size but on a large number of battlegrounds that I've experienced.

Do I need to be the best player in the bracket to have made this observation? No. And neither of us are the best player in the bracket, so we're even there.

2) You're spreading disinformation that the 79 bracket is unplayable for alliance because they always lose, which turns people away from the bracket and is also false.

You base this on an extremely small sample size (and I know this not only from your battleground statistics but your lack of knowledge of well-known people in the bracket).

I have provided evidence that your claims are false. You ignore this. Heliox posts his battleground stats that show 90%+ win percentage. So clearly not all alliance teams are losing, no?

You don't want to be graveyard farmed. Do you imagine it is only alliance getting graveyard farmed?

My point here is you have no wider perspective. You've had your narrow experiences and you're making these grand generalisations based on them, despite the fact that people who know the bracket better are contradicting you.

Those are my two points. Hope that settles it. I don't want this to go on forever either.
    Edited: March 24, 2021

First 123 Last