1. Donations for PvE Mage

Hello,

I have 46 coins and planning on donating for Bloodsurge and a trinket. My guild is doing ICC25 9/12HC and hopefully I could join those runs with my alt mage. My trinkets now are Flare of the Heavens and Talisman of Volatile Power (I am TTW). Would you donate the CTS hc and wait for PotNM (in nm) / Muradin Spyglass hc to drop or donate the PotNM hc and wait for CTS drop in the RS25?

I know that CTS > PotNM in terms of performance but Sindragosa drops 1 items while Halion 3. And from my experience, lot of people donates the CTS hc so when Sindragosa drops the Philactery all casters need it while in RS25 almost 50% of the caster have the CTS.

Cloak and wrist from RS25HC is not an option because I can get the ilv277 cloak from vdw easily and the bracers from RS25nm where the difference compared to the HC ones is not that much.

Which do you think is the best choice?

2. take philatery becasue its much better item then ctc for ttw and u can get ctc from halion 25n even in pugs

3. take philatery becasue its much better item then ctc for ttw and u can get ctc from halion 25n even in pugs
    why tf would u buy pnl instead of cts wtf are you on,

cts hc is way harder to get than pnl hc, plus the uptime on cts is what makes it crazy good, it has 45s icd and highest base stats

4. You say yourself that your guild is doing 9/12 hc which means you prolly do sindragosa hc already. Why would you donate for an item that you have access (or soon to have access.) rather than donating an item that you wont see as drop for a long time.

In short, go for cts.