1. Thank you so much for this, awesome feature for us who have done everything on our mains and just want to make a alt and experience questing in a chill way.

Cheers.

2. Will you consider adding slower profession leveling speed option to Icecrown + Frostmourne?

3. 0,5x in Lordaeron!! who the **** gonna change at such an experience
    I know that I will not. Exp rate of x1 is slow enough 😂

4. good feature. leveling with a friend whos new to the game was kinda lame with x7 rate. ty for adding !

5. Nice Feature. Would like to try this on my low level alts.
    Just one issue when i tried to enable this.

I use Elv-UI , The XP bar did not respond to any attempts to modify anything. Also tried to do this on Dominos XP bar. ( I do not use this addon for action bar right now.. Elv-UI action bars are better as i have found recently.) . Same thing. No response.

Does it have to be the default UI to change this ?
    Tried to find any setting in the game options. could not.. may be i should have looked more ?
    Can there be an option set for this in game settings ? I am not sure how many of the players use any other UI. or may be i am the only one facing this due to Elv- UI ?
    has anyone else tried it on other UI options?
    Hey @Mrutyunjay we pushed an update today to help resolve this issue. Download the latest ElvUI from the master branch.

6. Wow nica job it give soo much hardcore

7. Hey @Mrutyunjay we pushed an update today to help resolve this issue. Download the latest ElvUI from the master branch.
    Neat!

I'm pretty sure you have already seen it, but here is the Lua code used for the XPMenu:
    https://pastebin.com/mm1veeMB
    Anything between the dollarmarks gets set during runtime.

If you have any improvements, feel free to let me know :)

8. Greetings Warmane community,

Icecrown and Frostmourne players will be able to choose between x0.5, x1, x3, x5 and x7 experience rates.
    Lordaeron players will be able to choose between x0.5 and x1 experience rates.

Kind regards,
    Warmane
    Why not x3, x5 and x7 for Lordaeron too? I do not understand discrimination.

9. Why not x3, x5 and x7 for Lordaeron too? I do not understand discrimination.
    You also do not understand the realm design of Lordaeron. It is not meant to be any higher than x1 and will not be as long as it exists. If you want something more casual, Icecrown is for you.

10. Will it be availale for Lordaeron too,because we all know that Blizzard will announce WotLK very soon,and will it be current plan,or you will just shut down,since all private servers shut down after Classic Expansion release?

11. Anyone know how to use this feature with Elvui addon enabled? Not a big deal but seems I have to disable the addon anytime I want to change the rate.

12. Neat!

I'm pretty sure you have already seen it, but here is the Lua code used for the XPMenu:
    https://pastebin.com/mm1veeMB
    Anything between the dollarmarks gets set during runtime.

If you have any improvements, feel free to let me know :)
    I appreciate it! Between Pinya (Loaal) and I we figured it out. Thank you for posting the pastebin of the necessary code to help with addon developers.

13. update elv ui addon from github, they recently added this feature

14. Anyone know how to use this feature with Elvui addon enabled? Not a big deal but seems I have to disable the addon anytime I want to change the rate.
    google: wotlk elv ui github and get the updated version on that page. There is a new update that adds this feature.

15. I started to play on this realm on 24th of march . And i saw the message in chat - that you can change xp rate, and now, still today ( its month and 2 days) i am lvl 71 and 11 days in to /played ( 0.5 exp).
    Screen : https://imgur.com/a/m57iIER

First 1234 Last