1. Which are the easiest DPS to play, gear, find groups as?

like a top3 or top5 class:spec

I dont have time to try hard anymore so Im looking for a different approach. Guessing hunter ( whatever spec I guess), Lock especially demo dunno why and hybrids like boomks ( sometimes feral), spriest, eles ( but maybe not enha).

or filter out what to avoid: my guess is melees especially warriors. I saw people asking for retris and dks sometimes, almost never rogue.

2. Literally anything ranged (except elem).
    Any healer or tank (except war).
    Avoid melees.

3. TL:DR mages will have a spot, gear at a decent rate, top 5 dmg, no other responsibilities other than dps.

Rogues gear up quickly but you have the most competition for trinkets being melee which is why it's not recommended to be a melee if you are wanting to gear quickly. They are almost always wanted but not always crucial however they are top 5 for dps.
    If you go hunter then you will fight the melee's for the same trinkets but you will have 0 competition on other loot and marks will be easily accessible to you, you will have a spot in most raids but you may have additional responsibilities.
    Boomies have the option to use leather gear which gives them one more gear proficiency they can use for gearing, definitely one of the easier classes and most necessary for raids... you will almost always have a spot as a boomie but your dps will not be top 5 most the time.
    End game mages are top 5 dmg wise and you will have some competition on items since all other caster clothies/leather/mail/plate wearers are also going for your same items. A perk of being a mage is the rotation is simple and your only job is to dps. You should be able to gear quick enough with it. Most raids will generally squeeze in another mage just for the sheer damage they do.
    Shadow priests are also an acceptable alternative and are always needed. You will always find a spot in a raid and you will pull okay numbers as the rotation is simple, although you wont be top 5 most the time.
    Demo warlocks have a harder rotation and very few players are actually good with warlocks. You will need to read up on the class and even then you will struggle to pull decent numbers until you can roll into affliction. People like demo warlock because of the spell power buff they give the rest of the raid group, if you play warlock be prepared to be a summon stone peon.
    Edited: April 13, 2021 Reason: quick fixes

4. Easy to play: mage = warrior > rogue, spriest, boomy, ret, udk
    Medium difficulty: hunter, demo, affli, fdk
    Hard to play: enha, cat

Easiest to gear up are by far hunters and enhas --> they have very little shared bis loot with other classes and they have the advantage to roll on Protector marks which have the least competition.
    Medium difficulty:
    rogues ---> they have the most freedom with gear. Rogues can go 2set with very little or no competition on the non tier pieces + you have the advantage of choosing between item alternatives (shadowvault/vereesa, umbra/tosk, vdw/signet)
    rets --> easier life with trinkets since you don't need arp (one of your bis ones having close to no competition) + more alternatives to weapons over other melee classes (you're not forced to play gloren/crypt, you can also play oathbinder, bloodfall and some others) + you have more gear alternatives (i.e: belt has 3 options --> pp25 leather one, fester25 mail one, vdw25 plate one / hands have 2 options --> fester plate ones or vdw mail ones / rings have several options / cloak has several options)
    Hard to gear up:
    - other melee classes, mainly the arp using ones
    - casters, mainly because of a few items with very high competition (trinkets/spindle/choker/vdw or ruby back/ruby bracers/marrow belt/fester boots/gsb ring) there aren't too many alternatives to the items I listed and most of the alternatives have stats that force you to switch other items to make them fit (i.e. lady bracers that have hit on them. If you want to play lady bracers, you'll have to replace some other hit item or play with dead stats).

Easiest to get into raids with: hunter, spriest, boomy, demo warlock
    Medium difficulty: rogues (maybe cat)
    Hard: warriors, rets, dks, mages, cat, affli, enha

5. trust me dude,shadow priests are best choice huge4 dmg as fck and u are immortal in every raid never die bcz of huge self heals,its so ez to play it,if u want to be dps.

6. trust me dude,shadow priests are best choice huge4 dmg as fck and u are immortal in every raid never die bcz of huge self heals,its so ez to play it,if u want to be dps.
    As a shadow priest, you won't have huge damage at all at the start. You will be on the last spot and hardly go over 4k. When you get t10 and icc haste gear, then the difference comes in. But before that, it's garbage.

7. Yes but for as a range for lvling and gearing up spriest is one of fastest and can solo kill some quest bosses like one in onlaught harbor and similar,not like mages gettin hit 1 time and ur done.maybe sp isnt on first place with dmg but he heals party and have some good raid buffs,and if ure noob i think hes perfect for icc coz with him u can ignore some tactics on some bosses.

8. Retri paladin without brain

You can need everything and you don't have to give class buffs and of course you can throw the tank into the ignore list.

I wish I had met more such great people.

https://imgur.com/a/jsiiK1H

Have a nice day.