1. GM told me to post here about missing item

I can't post attachments for some reason so I will transcribe the ticket.

Issue: The item Rhok'Shalla, the Shadow's Bane is an ilvl 245 bow from totc that used to be purchaseable from the starter gear vendor under S7 PvE Weapons. However it is no longer there. Is this intentional, and if so why?

Is there any way to get it at all? I don't see it in the endgame gear vendor either.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Game Master(GM) Response:

Hello,

This is something that I do not know, if you suspect that this is an accident then point this on the blackrock sections of the forums and I'm sure a developer can look into this.

Kind Regards,
    GameMaster Octantis

Could a dev please let me know if this is intentional or not?

Thank you.

2. I can't post attachments for some reason so I will transcribe the ticket.

Issue: The item Rhok'Shalla, the Shadow's Bane is an ilvl 245 bow from totc that used to be purchaseable from the starter gear vendor under S7 PvE Weapons. However it is no longer there. Is this intentional, and if so why?

Is there any way to get it at all? I don't see it in the endgame gear vendor either.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Game Master(GM) Response:

Hello,

This is something that I do not know, if you suspect that this is an accident then point this on the blackrock sections of the forums and I'm sure a developer can look into this.

Kind Regards,
    GameMaster Octantis

Could a dev please let me know if this is intentional or not?

Thank you.
    It will be checked.