1. Some beginner questions for RS25

So I am tired of getting in pugs and rolling low on all items so I want to try to make my own pugs. But I never did this before and I have a few questions. How should a raid composition for rs25 look? 2 tanks, 5 healers, 9 mdps and 9rdps or something else? Also are there any classes and specs that are a must in this raid? And do you have any advice? Thanks for your help!

2. I commend you for wanting to host any pug raid, especially RS 25.

Composition:
    3 tanks (any mix of the 3 will work) you will need 3 tanks for two of the mini bosses and likely one of them has an off spec that isn't a tank. ASK YOUR TANKS IF THEY CAN TANK INSIDE (aka SHADOW) tanks that don't know how to do this will cause you more wipes and RO than anything else unless you feel like teaching them how to do it. Any tank that can tank inside/shadow can tank fire on normal mode.
    5 Healers (1-2 HPAL, 1 DISC, Rshamans for the rest, you can take a rdudu or a holy priest but don't take any more than 1 disc priest)
    9 MDPS (you need at least 1 ret... I cannot stress this one enough... replenishment is a lifesaver for your healer's mana pool.)
    9 RDPS (get at least 1 boomie or shadow priest, ranged hit is nice.)

General advice.
    If you have a handful of people who are 6.2k+ dpsers then get an extra rogue or hunter to help with aggro. Don't take a tank under 5.7k gs as the mini bosses will completely wreck them. Tanks need to know to use cooldowns on tempest blade for the first mini bosses (if they don't use a cd they will likely die and everyone will blame the healers for their mistake), I stay away from warrior tanks for the most part because they don't have much for cds that help them survive but if they are 6k+ they will be fine. Having 2x hpallies or 3x rshamans isn't a bad thing but having 2x disc is... avoid this bit. Your ranged dps will complain if you don't have a demo lock because they are losing out on extra spell power but realistically you can get by without one. Don't waste 15 minutes getting the perfect composition for the raid.
    Edited: April 14, 2021

3. XD 5.7k too low for RS25nm XDD

peak warmane gearscore inflated player.

I bet u think u need 6.2k+ for 8/12hc too right?