1. July 4, 2021  
    end the season you said 3 months its been more than 3 months hello what are devs doing playing tbc classic?
    Arena season is already 4,5 months old, and still no info when it will end? Srsly when will you inform us - 2 days before it ends?
    The season started April 15th. That's just over 2.5 months. Did you guys get early access or something?

The info about the release of the next tier / arena season was available before the season started:

Legend:
    Time after launch - Content released

Exact start date and time will be announced - Naxxramas, Vault of Archavon (Archavon), Eye of Eternity, Obsidian Sanctum, PVP Season 5 | Timewalking: Ivory Tower of Karazhan

3 Months - Ulduar, Vault of Archavon (Emalon), PVP Season 6 | Timewalking: Black Temple

6.5 Months - Trial of the Crusader, Vault of Archavon (Koralon), Onyxia, PVP Season 7 |
    Timewalking: Ahn'Qiraj raids (Subject to change) + Scepter of the Shifting Sands

8 Months - Icecrown Citadel + Ruby Sanctum released once Icecrown Citadel Heroic is cleared, Vault of Archavon (Toravon), PVP Season 8 | Timewalking: Sunwell Plateau

2. July 4, 2021  
    The season started April 15th. That's just over 2.5 months. Did you guys get early access or something?

The info about the release of the next tier / arena season was available before the season started:
    What I mean is s8 arena season which is already ridiculously prolonged (it started in mid february). Also 3months FM season period will expire in less than 10 days and there are still no info about next FM phase / next arena season on FM and next arena season on s8.

3. July 4, 2021  
    GIVE US ULDUAR! XT needs his new toys!

4. July 4, 2021  

BT loot

So does any1 can confirm how they are going to spread ulduar loot in BT (obviously number of bosses are not the same). Are we going to have some loot list per boss before ulduar comes out. Please warmane keep us posted about that so we can plan our guild runs up front!

5. July 6, 2021  

6. July 7, 2021  
    hello I would like to know when ulduar opens

7. July 8, 2021  
    What happened to the Arena gear vendors in Dalaran/Orgrimmar?

8. RIP my guild bank 300k gold went to the void lmao

9. Hi guys and devs, which of the two Ahn'Qiraj should we expect with the release of TOC? version for 40 or 20 people?

10. You stated that easy transfers from Frostmourne to Icecrown are easily available! It does not work. No any character for transfer is displayed - why???????
    I had created 3 characters at Icecrown and I don't want to play at Frostmourne any more because for me it is a waste of time and efforts. I don't want to have any single character at Frostmourne because I don't want to wait for rare pets, all recipes, advanced armor bought for honour points etc. What about skills? You did not mentioned professional skills as mining, jewel crafting cooking etc. What about honor points and emblems? What about other currency as Dalaran jewelcrafting coins and cooking coins? Are they would be divided into half? Than what about skills in those professions?
    Please answer me because i am confused that the same server has so many restrictions with transfer.
    At the beginning of my adventure with Warmane there was no-one who can easy advice me a realm and i wasted 4 mounts for developing characters at Frostmourne where I am not satisfied by gaming. I hate progressive realms and the information on particular realms is so deeply hide at your pages. Why there in NOT a clear description of all realms instead it useless charts appear in the information section. All should be discovered at forum. Imagine new player who will reead whole FORUM!!! Rediculous

11. You stated that easy transfers from Frostmourne to Icecrown are easily available! It does not work. No any character for transfer is displayed - why???????
    I had created 3 characters at Icecrown and I don't want to play at Frostmourne any more because for me it is a waste of time and efforts. I don't want to have any single character at Frostmourne because I don't want to wait for rare pets, all recipes, advanced armor bought for honour points etc. What about skills? You did not mentioned professional skills as mining, jewel crafting cooking etc. What about honor points and emblems? What about other currency as Dalaran jewelcrafting coins and cooking coins? Are they would be divided into half? Than what about skills in those professions?
    Please answer me because i am confused that the same server has so many restrictions with transfer.
    At the beginning of my adventure with Warmane there was no-one who can easy advice me a realm and i wasted 4 mounts for developing characters at Frostmourne where I am not satisfied by gaming. I hate progressive realms and the information on particular realms is so deeply hide at your pages. Why there in NOT a clear description of all realms instead it useless charts appear in the information section. All should be discovered at forum. Imagine new player who will reead whole FORUM!!! Rediculous
    the transfer is available when the "season" end.
    So, if you played during "Season 1" (15 April 2020 - 14 April 2021) you can already transfer those characters:
    https://www.warmane.com/account > service -> Select "Frostmourne - S1" as realm
    You will keep everything but the gold will be cut by 50% and, in case the name is not avaiable on Icecrown, you will be forced to pick a new name

If you are playing on the current "Season 2", you need to wait 14 April 2022 to transfer to Icecrown.

About basic realm's information, you can read them in-game at "character selection list".
    Here an example about the info displayed for Frostmourne realm: https://i.imgur.com/2y6mSIr.jpg

12. how do timewalking work? is there an npc through which to attract raids?

First ... 16242526