1. So Frostmourne opens at 1600 GMT server time, April 15th. And so it opens at 11:00 am central time, April 15th? Just making sure I did my time calculations correctly. I'm on central time, I live in the United States. Thanks.

2. ST is no longer GMT time...so in your CT, ST16:00 would be 12:00

3. how i can transfer the characters from frostmourne to icecrown? i am not able to see my characters on icecrown

4. how i can transfer the characters from frostmourne to icecrown? i am not able to see my characters on icecrown
    Same here. Any advice on how to transfer or should we just wait?

5. Go to my account > services > the first 'Lordaeron' drop down and select 'Frostmourne - S1' then select your character (says only characters above lvl 19) and then you'll be able to see the option to realm transfer to Icecrown from the 4th drop down menu, not sure how long it'll take but it though. hope that helps

6. Character transfers

So does that mean we will get our characters transfered before or at the same time as frostmourne starts?

7. Go to my account > services > the first 'Lordaeron' drop down and select 'Frostmourne - S1' then select your character (says only characters above lvl 19) and then you'll be able to see the option to realm transfer to Icecrown from the 4th drop down menu, not sure how long it'll take but it though. hope that helps

Just found out in my account too. Transfer is on process now. Thanks for the highlight, just reposting your comment for others.

Cheers,

8. what will happen to my level 18 character?

Original post says levels >10 are transferred

9. Why on the first page of this topic you said all chars above lvl 11 can be moved, but when i acces the transfer window, it says only the chars above lvl 19 are eligible?

10. ... All characters above level 10 will be able to transfer easily to Icecrown. ...
    I knew there was something fishy about this. xD

11. Why on the first page of this topic you said all chars above lvl 11 can be moved, but when i acces the transfer window, it says only the chars above lvl 19 are eligible?
    I just noticed same... now cant transfer my 2 chars who are below 19 and above 10 lvl. :/

12. Go to my account > services > the first 'Lordaeron' drop down and select 'Frostmourne - S1' then select your character (says only characters above lvl 19) and then you'll be able to see the option to realm transfer to Icecrown from the 4th drop down menu, not sure how long it'll take but it though. hope that helps
    Thanks a lot mate

13. My only hope is that we get titles from last arena season on icecrown otherwise no sense pushing till yesterday , also arena data deleted so :(

14. Any clue about how much time is needed for the transfer?

First ... 91011121321 ... Last