1. May 6, 2021  
    Why Grull and Magtheridon are not up while they are the first tier content on TBC ?
    If they are waiting for Ulduar it sucks

2. May 11, 2021  
    So..let's see if I remember correctly or not. Season 1 Fmourne we had 2 x resets and naxx bosses dropped 2 emblems over a time span of 3 months. This time we have 2 months, 1 reset and 1 emblem/boss? a bit weird.
    Never done timewalking but as to my understanding kara 10m is available with 10 m naxx items in it. Legit until here. When BT opens, we will have BT dropping ulduar 10 only? or HM 10 ulduar items also, OR 25 m ulduar without HM....and so on. Noone knows too much about this timewalking thing.

3. May 14, 2021  
    I know the level 10 thing goal is to prevent ****tons of "useless" characters being transfered, but couldn't you add other requirements besides lvl? I know it's not popular but I'm really into lvl1 twinking and I have one already with AGM, by the end of the season I'll probably have almost 2k achievement points on it and 5k+ legit HKs. I would really appreciate if you consider adding other filters to the system.

4. May 14, 2021  
    I know the level 10 thing goal is to prevent ****tons of "useless" characters being transfered, but couldn't you add other requirements besides lvl? I know it's not popular but I'm really into lvl1 twinking and I have one already with AGM, by the end of the season I'll probably have almost 2k achievement points on it and 5k+ legit HKs. I would really appreciate if you consider adding other filters to the system.
    man ain't no got no time to change who systems for your level 1 with 2k achievements, snap out of it

5. May 14, 2021  
    man ain't no got no time to change who systems for your level 1 with 2k achievements, snap out of it
    damn phone keyboard, no one got time for that in other words

6. May 14, 2021  
    Anyone have info on when store will begin to sell the more common raid items? really dont wanna keep doing naxx 10 and kara every week

7. May 20, 2021  
    Only 1 player can the title ? How about the mount is that will be obtainable in time limits ?

8. May 21, 2021  

9. June 7, 2021  
    Is the Ulduar season starting on 15 June (3 Months after launch) or another day?

10. June 7, 2021  
    How u calculated it 3 months -15th June, when Naxx got launched on 28th April?

11. June 7, 2021  
    I suppose it is a server launch not a previous season, the server started on 15th April, don't believe we will have 8months long ICC when the server should stand for 12 months. Those time lengths are probably from server launch in this case.

12. July 3, 2021  
    Does anyone actually have any information on end of arena season?

I have read that each "phase" on Frostmourne lasts 3 months - so if the arena season started on 14/15 April, with Naxx being released on 28 April, then surely that would mean that the season ends around 15 July?

So is it 15 July or 28 July? Nothing makes sense. I would have imagined that they would have at least made an announcement giving 2 weeks notice for end of season but there is nothing... so starting to assume we have another 3 or 4 weeks.

13. July 4, 2021  
    Why is the Warmane staff often so slow with getting information about server updates/changes out to the playerbase? I'm all for shaking up the meta, but it would be nice to at least let us know that you're intentionally withholding information for a specific purpose so people aren't just left completely in the dark and hopelessly confused about what's to come...

14. July 4, 2021  
    end the season you said 3 months its been more than 3 months hello what are devs doing playing tbc classic?

15. July 4, 2021  
    Arena season is already 4,5 months old, and still no info when it will end? Srsly when will you inform us - 2 days before it ends?

First ... 1523242526 Last