1. Sorry for crashing like paratooper.

But this is now "fresh" server with everyone starting from scratches?
    Yes. Every year the realm will reset and characters can be transferred to Icecrown.

2. Wait a second, so if I understand correctly now from the information I have to scrap together from several sources here, this means all characters are simply gone now that did not prepare in some kind of insider knowledge kind of way?
    I was gone for one busy week and even did know some kind of character transfer to icecrown is going to be happening, so I leveled my characters up as quickly as possible before that (, and I was one of the not so majority, I even informed some people ingame who didn't know about the transfer at all)...
    If so, that's awesome, thanx for nothing
    This is on the first post in this thread:

All characters above level 10 will be able to transfer easily to Icecrown. If a character with the same name exists, you will be prompted for a rename. Upon transfer to Icecrown, in order to align with the gold squish, all gold in all containers will be halved. Additionally, we will offer a system for Season I Frostmourne players to reserve names for the new season with their already existing characters in the previous season.

Any players being concerned that their amount of characters will be over the limit, should not have any concerns, there are systems in place for this issue and they will be presented to the player once such an issue happens.
    Only characters that were level 10 or less are gone, and things that aren't directly linked to a character's inventory, like mail, guilds and guild banks. All characters above level 10 can be transferred, with their equipment, inventory and personal bank, along with half their gold, as per the gold cut that affected Icecrown a few weeks ago, but not Frostmoune due to the incoming transfers.

The transfers aren't anything new, it was informed they would would happen in the announcement for the server, an year ago. The only bit of information that could be seen as missing was regarding how the transfers are made, since indeed there are people around who are new and never dealt with one before, but skullatbash has been posting pretty much once (or more) in every thread page how it's done, to the point I'm about to start taking bets on how many times he will have to repost the same thing he just did one or two posts ago, because it's just been asked yet again.

PS: I added the following paragraph to the first post. I'm open to taking bets on whether people will still ask anyway.

"Transfers are made manually from the Services tab of your My Account page. You have to select "Frostmourne - S1" in the first drop-down, which will load all characters available to be transferred on the second one. Transfers aren't instantaneous, it can take some time for the transfer to finish. There's also a cap of 3000 transfers at any one time, so if you get told we are at that limit just try a little later."

3. VVait, what? I am understanding it correctly? Some people are surprised that characters are getting deleted, and others are moved to Icecrown? VVow, I am baffled. Frostmourne was announced more than a year ago, and I also remember how phrases such as "seasonal server", "reset", and "characters will be transferred to Icecrown" were included in the very first thread. How's it possible for some people NOT to know this already??? As Obnoxious said above, "how" the transfers were going to be handled was decided later in development, but the actual news of this happening was mentioned at the very start.

Now, I am not mocking people, who complain about losing the contents of their guild banks post reset (I don't have an opinion on that). But the other complains are actually absurd. Those are parallel to the complaints about the yearly gold squish. People "didn't know that forums existed" or "expected to get notified via email"...

At times like this, I pity the mods. It seems that we need a guide on how to read.

4. But, then you see the problem are the Characters not there... How can we get back our characters 'cause there are not in the "barracks" or anywhere, what can we do now?

5. But, then you see the problem are the Characters not there... How can we get back our characters 'cause there are not in the "barracks" or anywhere, what can we do now?
    you need to "manually" transfer them to Icecrown realm
    https://www.warmane.com/account -> service
    Select "Frostmourne - S1" as realm

6. Quick question - all I'm seeing in global anymore is people in the high 40s and 50s trying to do "prison runs".

Is that a reference to the BRD quest event that (I thought) was hotfixed? Did the server reset allowed that glitch to come back?

7. Quick question - all I'm seeing in global anymore is people in the high 40s and 50s trying to do "prison runs".

Is that a reference to the BRD quest event that (I thought) was hotfixed? Did the server reset allowed that glitch to come back?
    I don't know what glitch you're talking about, but what they're doing is manually queueing for BRD Prison and spamming the completion for it because it's fast and decent XP. It's not a glitch.

8. Will faction change be available at some point on Frostmourne?

9. Will faction change be available at some point on Frostmourne?
    At one point they have added that feature on Frostmourne - S1.
    So, most likely, it will occur the same

10. is there any possibility of making this frostmourne server its own thing with no donation/store items like lordaeron? having a permanent fresh server like that seems great honestly

11. is there any possibility of making this frostmourne server its own thing with no donation/store items like lordaeron? having a permanent fresh server like that seems great honestly
    It is already a thing, its season 2 lol. But I don't see how donations won't happen. There are big chunk that were asking about stuff all the time during s1

12. Is Character trade, Item trade not open in Season 2?

13. Same question here, when will it be enabled?

14. i dont see my progress,please help me ,my characters are dissapear

15. Hello everyone.
    I want to ask a few things which will be the first 5 men dungeons and which raid will be the first? For example Naxxramas and Black Temple

First ... 132122232425 ... Last