1. U gave me a reason to play WoW again,thanks Warmane :)

2. What about xharacter before 10lvl will be delete?

3. Hello, id also like to ask about the Realm First Titles -> As far as i recall, there should be titles for the non raid realm firsts as well, like Archmage, Doctor, etc. Are those gonna be added to the characters which managed to do it, or are there no such plans?

4. any news about arena points flushes? x2 week would be great, as it was season 1 !

5. Could you do an extra progress like Lordearon ? Lock Outland access during 1-2 months and Norfrendre same ?
    It was very fun to take our time to up our main + profressions, and our reroll too with some enjoying PvP during quests... I know it's rate x7 but lock a content lvling for a bit is very fun...

Timewalker is a very nice idea, but unfortunately no Mythic dg ? :(
    Dg content is very fun when there is some difficult...

6. any news about arena points flushes? x2 week would be great, as it was season 1 !
    I'd like to know aswell

7. I love how Warmane is able to bring back the feel of fresh Wrath Expansion,

But wait dose that mean that you will have to revert back to 3.3.2? cuz start of wrath is 3.3.2 not 3.3.5/3.3.5a

8. I love how Warmane is able to bring back the feel of fresh Wrath Expansion,

But wait dose that mean that you will have to revert back to 3.3.2? cuz start of wrath is 3.3.2 not 3.3.5/3.3.5a
    No the server version will be 3.3.5 always, they will lock the content thou. First available content will be 3.0 then 3.1 then 3.2 then 3.3, they will gradually unlock it over time.

9. Someone know when the server will be up? I know its on April 15 but someone know the time?

10. 1300 Server time is a likely bet.

11. Main post was updated to contain exact time of release and closure. The time scheduled is server time.

End of S1: April 14, 2021 at 23:59
    Start of S2: April 15, at 16:00

12. What do we need to do so that our Characters transfer to Icecrown?

13. Sounds like a good new start, one idea this time would be to sell full sets of T3 lvl 60 naxx gear on the store for coins, very frustrating to have only T3 warrior boots on the marketplace for 12 months to transmog yet missing the rest of the set just an idea and seemed so weird that is was like this in the 1st place. aside from that great relam

14. What do we need to do so that our Characters transfer to Icecrown?
    Most likely the same thing they have done with other realms in the past, offer up free transfers on the website under "services"

15. Super Excited. Playing season 1 on day 1 was some of the most fun I have ever had playing the game. Running around doing Naxx 25. walking around in complete 226 and 213 gear and feeling like a bad@ss. Can't wait to do it again with a new class.

First ... 67891018 ... Last