1. That depends on how many might be queued to transfer before yours. I wouldn't be surprised if it could take a few hours or longer.
    well i did queued for transfer in 6:50 AM ST and by far ive switched from setting up status to pending transfer several times so i guess it has a long way to go

2. I have to say I'm a bit disappointed that I don't get any reward for realm first (professions), I was expecting at least a title. I don't really understand why the Loremaster/Battlemaster get a reward and we don't.

For this next season, you should really consider adding one.

3. The answer to that is in the post you quoted.
    The real date I mean, old names can be used the next thursday ? Or they will be unlocked during the week ?

4. How long does a name gets to be reserve for the original owner, like if he doesn't want to play on season 2 or dont want to use the name at all?

5. How long will characters from frostmourne S1 be eligible for transfer? I've been trying to queue up my chars for hours but could not get a single char to queue. With how many chars I have it could take me days to transfer them all lol.

6. How long does a name gets to be reserve for the original owner, like if he doesn't want to play on season 2 or dont want to use the name at all?
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post3108961
    Character names from last season are reserved on the same accounts for the new season, these name reservations will be removed in a week.

7. i have a char level 7 on Frostmourne S1, now i cannot see him on Frostmourne realm, i need to transfer this also on Icecrown or how to get back the character on Frostmourne realm? tnx

8. i have a char level 7 on Frostmourne S1, now i cannot see him on Frostmourne realm, i need to transfer this also on Icecrown or how to get back the character on Frostmourne realm? tnx
    As had been clearly stated over two weeks ago in this thread, only characters above level 10 would be available for transferring.

9. Greet all!

Sorry for my question, but i have 2 level 80 chars on the Frostmourne server, and i don't know how they are didnt there in (icecrown server). Where are they or what can i do?

10. Well, I guess every question has been asked and answered except these:

What would you do for a Klondikie bar?

Who let the dogs out?

Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

And for a Warmane question: When FM goes live, where will the designated "gank zone" be? Daddy gotta have his fun.

11. Yes ia very clearly that only char above lvl 10 can be transfered, but what about the other chars? Why they are removed and why aren't still in frostmourne server? This is the question

12. Yes ia very clearly that only char above lvl 10 can be transfered, but what about the other chars? Why they are removed and why aren't still in frostmourne server? This is the question
    The server is restarting from scratch. It should be abundantly obvious that no one is keeping any characters there.

13. My Frostmourne character just got removed, and I don't see him on the Icecrown server either, he had heirlooms on him as well, all gone.

14. Hi guys when does it release new season?

15. I lost everything all my characters with the transfer, can I get support I need support!!!

First ... 3111213141523 ... Last