1. I lost everything all my characters with the transfer, can I get support I need support!!!
    There's thousands of player waiting to transfer their characters, they're not gone. Just be patient.

2. I lost everything all my characters with the transfer, can I get support I need support!!!
    I just need at least one of my characters please I have pictures of the character doing ICC , Killing Ilidan, a picture of my Items(I didnt have any ICC Items but still I put a lot of effort and love on my character, Please somebody help

3. this had to be specified, that characters below level 10 will be deleted, this is not specified anywhere, a solution must be found to recover the characters

4. this had to be specified, that characters below level 10 will be deleted, this is not specified anywhere, a solution must be found to recover the characters
    It's basic logic and common sense. "The server is restarting from zero" + "only level 11 and up characters can be transferred." Do the math. Characters level 10 and below won't be recoverable.

5. Ummm....it literally takes 4 minutes to get a new character to level 10, right? Unless your level 2 was your guild's bank character, what exactly is the issue?

6. no it is not logical, it is interpretable, as we can transfer characters of level 10 after fm s1 to icecrown, we must be able to gather those below level 10 grom fm s1 to fm s2

7. This thread is a perfect example of how stupid some people can be. Asking the same questions over and over again, without taking the time to read the original post.

8. no it is not logical, it is interpretable, as we can transfer characters of level 10 after fm s1 to icecrown, we must be able to gather those below level 10 grom fm s1 to fm s2
    Nowhere anything like that was said. That's not interpretation, it's wishful thinking.

9. It literally says in the original post that the realm is restarting from SCRATCH. Do you know what "restarting" means? It means that everyone starts from the beginning. Do you know what "starting from the beginning" means?

10. Thank you that give me hope, I feel better now, Thank you so much

11. Yes the problem is that i have a lot of things in lvl7 char cuz of low space in bank, and now i lost all the stuff cuz i do not know what is restarting from scratch? there has to be a solution to that

12. "The server is restarting from zero" + "only level 11 and up characters can be transferred." Do the math. Characters level 10 and below won't be recoverable.
    Do the math? When you say "All characters above level 10", it normally does mean "All characters of level 10 and above".
    "The participants must be above 18 years old" means 18 years and older, not 19+ years.

13. Yes the problem is that i have a lot of things in lvl7 char cuz of low space in bank, and now i lost all the stuff cuz i do not know what is restarting from scratch? there has to be a solution to that
    There isn't. You had over two weeks to increase the character's level by 4 (four), or in the very least ask instead of "interpreting" out of thin air, which would direct you to the same increase to level 11. But it's clear to me that you never had any interest in transferring the character, you just assumed you had a "bright" idea of how to get a head-start over everyone else.

Do the math? When you say "All characters above level 10", it normally does mean "All characters of level 10 and above".
    "The participants must be above 18 years old" means 18 years and older, not 19+ years.
    What's your point? For one, he's talking about a level 7 character. And no, "above 10" means "greater than 10." "Above 10" isn't the same as "10 and above."

PS: Just for fun I googled "The participants must be above 18 years old." No results had that line, all were "must be 18 or above/over/older."

14. 45 MIN left to start your new adventure !!!!!!!

**** of all little items u had, farm them new :D

its sad, that u didnt reach Level 10 in one evening with rates at x7 heheheh

just restart man, i think, we all can be happy to have a server like this in our current phase, for a 10+ year old game ?!?!

Enjoy your new ride from now on ..

cu all in azeroth my mates !!!

First ... 4121314151624 ... Last