1. All in One Macros and Team Comps, share your thoughts!

So I found out an awesome macro for my Frost DK 2 days ago which can be tweaked for your preference, it's an easy AoE 1-button spam macro.You need to have Super Macro addon for this.

#showtooltip Howling Blast
    /targetenemy [noharm][dead]
    /castsequence reset=0 0,0,0,0,0,Blood Boil
    /castsequence reset=0 0,0,0,0,Pestilence
    /castsequence reset=0 0,0,0,Death Coil
    /castsequence reset=0 0,0,Howling Blast
    /castsequence reset=0 0,Plague Strike
    /castsequence reset=0 Howling Blast
    /startattack
    /use Unbreakable Armor
    /use Blood Fury
    /use Deathchill
    /use [combat]13
    /use [combat]14

The reason for some spells repeating is because with this macro you have a priority list but it's cycling, so with this structure it will hit the major spells with greater efficiency and even though you want pestilence after the 2 dots, it should be at the back of the macro because testing showed me it still does go after them, but since we spam the macro, it cycles fast to it and thats the reason some spells are here twice.

I have been enjoying my 5 man party alot, we are in Outland leveling my DK (66 for now, just hit Nagrand PogChamp) to catch up to the rest of the group 1DK 4Shammies, I plan for one to be full resto when the need calls for it and just left click heal with lesser healing and right click for the healing shield and ctrl+left click for spamming r1 lesser healing before big pulls for the damage reduction proc and I can have specced stoneskin totem on a shammy for even more damage mitigation, it really makes me feel like a Frost death machine, armored to the teeth with the power of frost and death at my disposal. That's my plan.

I use glyph of Howling Blast and Unbreakable armor for major glyphs, so I don't need icy touch and my dk rarely loses aggro on main target.

This is a talent spec I plan to do, currently few points deviate on my fdk

https://wotlkdb.com/?talent#j0E0acZh...c0buuAo:TwhVmM

Edit: I improved on the macro, works better now.
    Edited: March 27, 2021