1. Why does the story keep changing?
    Because you're making that up in your head.

I'll just repeat what I said to your previous, similar post: "You don't seem to understand the meaning of a slippery slope, of the concept of multiple causes, of what communication entails, or of what Forum moderation means."

2. Because you're making that up in your head.

I'll just repeat what I said to your previous, similar post: "You don't seem to understand the meaning of a slippery slope, of the concept of multiple causes, of what communication entails, or of what Forum moderation means."
    Your original response to this was only "Because you're making that up in your head." then you edited it again to add the second half but am I really making things up? Heres posts from Mercy, and Proterean with different answers to what you, yourself said. https://imgur.com/a/NOwjON1 so whos not telling us the truth? Mercy and Proterean saying its bots and lag or Obnoxious saying its the community and players? Maybe Aldtharios will chime in, doen't seem like anyone else is authorised to tell us what's really happening.

Please note above that I am more than willing to PM, voice, in game chat etc. with *any* member of the staff or forum mods about this.
    Edited: March 30, 2021

3. Tbh, this is the biggest payback to the toxic multiboxers that just capitalized whatever they wanted, not caring if they were ruining the gameplay for other players. They had way too much power. It is unfortunate that the passive multiboxers are getting penalized for it too.

4. Tbh, this is the biggest payback to the toxic multiboxers that just capitalized whatever they wanted, not caring if they were ruining the gameplay for other players. They had way too much power. It is unfortunate that the passive multiboxers are getting penalized for it too.
    Nope no passive mb is being punished, as you can see pretty much anyone that ranted about this is one of the toxic ones. The passive ones can still enter in raids as full raid teams, still can do dungeons and pretty much everything they could do.

5. Your original response to this was only "Because you're making that up in your head." then you edited it again to add the second half but am I really making things up? Heres posts from Mercy, and Proterean with different answers to what you, yourself said. https://imgur.com/a/NOwjON1 so whos not telling us the truth? Mercy and Proterean saying its bots and lag or Obnoxious saying its the community and players? Maybe Aldtharios will chime in, doen't seem like anyone else is authorised to tell us what's really happening.

Please note above that I am more than willing to PM, voice, in game chat etc. with *any* member of the staff or forum mods about this.
    They all said the same thing but phrased it differently. Bots are vastly different from multiboxers, end of story, we're not redefining that word. Some multiboxers caused the realms to lag on purpose in retaliation to this news and our timeline was changed in response.

6. Because you're making that up in your head.

For last 7+ years you were fine with multiboxing because you wanted to stay true to the wotlk blizzlike experience and had no issue with that playstyle.

Is it irrelevant now?

The original 25 limit was due to some players multiboxing 100 characters.

New limit is because too many players multibox 25 characters.

This reasoning is not satisfying because it's just selective reinforcement.

What are the reasons large premades, corpse camping or warpal are still not adressed?

If we follow your logic more players play large premades, more players corpse camp, more players play warpal and its getting out of control.

It is at a point that literally 8/10 BGs in highest bracket I joined we are getting corpse camped by large premades.

7. Well yeah but premades dont lag the server, nor disturb normal player gaming experience outside of battlegrounds, you do!

8. Your original response to this was only "Because you're making that up in your head." then you edited it again to add the second half but am I really making things up?
    No, now you're just plain lying.

Or you truly believe that, and that makes you delusional. Which, I'll admit, could explain how you read in the first post (you did read it, no?) something like "We understand this, however with the increased power of computing, more and more are joining this playstyle" and turn it into it saying there's an issue with our hardware or "It is no longer a niche, that need not be controlled" and read that it's about lag (I guess?), instead of the clear meaning that too many people began multiboxing - too many of those too many without good intentions.

Is it irrelevant now?
    Multiboxers made it irrelevant, yes.

9. What are the reasons large premades, corpse camping or warpal are still not adressed?

If we follow your logic more players play large premades, more players corpse camp, more players play warpal and its getting out of control.

It is at a point that literally 8/10 BGs in highest bracket I joined we are getting corpse camped by large premades.
    It might just be my personal opinion but I don't think teamwork on an MMORPG is going to be restricted in the same way that an increasingly available method of solo farming is. Teamwork is kinda part of the game.

10. i hope theres a day when mboxers can controle just 1 char like we all do , and then u wont oneclick anyone , greetings , kisses to warmane <3 lets move with the community and warmane into the future and remove it for ever <3 tbh this is one of the best changes warmane ever did

11. Multiboxing homies, take the situation as an example. The government was okay with ya'all's buying your guns until you started buying too many guns and using them for all the wrong reason to the point where everybody could have a gun to use for the wrong reasons. So now yer guns are being mandated and open-carry is banned. You still got all ya'alls' guns so you're not eligible for a refund. If ya'all can sell your guns to get the cash back - ain't no one stopping you as long as it's via the warmane trade system.

The argument of "I invested so much cash in my computer setup I deserve compensation" that I've been seeing is also ridiculous because YOU KEEP YOUR SETUP. You keep the characters and every penny you invested into them as well, you just can't use em all at the same time because the deplorable thing you've been doing has finally been publicly recognized as deplorable. That's all. Hurray for free wintergrasp.

12. Multiboxing homies, take the situation as an example. The government was okay with ya'all's buying your guns until you started buying too many guns and using them for all the wrong reason to the point where everybody could have a gun to use for the wrong reasons. So now yer guns are being mandated and open-carry is banned. You still got all ya'alls' guns so you're not eligible for a refund. If ya'all can sell your guns to get the cash back - ain't no one stopping you as long as it's via the warmane trade system.

The argument of "I invested so much cash in my computer setup I deserve compensation" that I've been seeing is also ridiculous because YOU KEEP YOUR SETUP. You keep the characters and every penny you invested into them as well, you just can't use em all at the same time because the deplorable thing you've been doing has finally been publicly recognized as deplorable. That's all. Hurray for free wintergrasp.

If you wanna go this way, this would be more accurate.

1-3 multiboxers bought rocket launcher.

So every multiboxer is limited to AR15.

Now too many multiboxers are using AR15 so they limit them to glock9.

But its fine for non multiboxer to join together and use rocket launcher/AR15 and terorize BG players with nunchucks.

Wintergrasp is safe again, its already back to 15 players per raid going afk or farm herbs+ores like it's supposed to.

13. That is so wildly inaccurate. lol

14. Wintergrasp is safe again, its already back to 15 players per raid going afk or farm herbs+ores like it's supposed to.
    If 15 players want to go afk, that's still better than having all the MB groups there.

15. honestly really glad to see this change. thanks warmane! excited to see this effect on wg

First ... 910111213 ... Last