1. That is so wildly inaccurate. lol
    glad to see ya back in the mod team~
    and it might be slightly inaccurate since yeah, some were with bazookas vs people basically equipped only with knives, but ey, it's behind us now innit

2. Why the change on Lorderon tho?
    I know of only 4x boxers currently playing that is "actively" playing on the server.

SO where did the lag happen?

I personally feel that if the server was lagging due to mboxers, those mboxers should have been kicked offline(I know you can) and been warned. I feel that a change as drastic as this should have been made public before it went live.

Imagine spending all this time playing and gearing toons, which btw I created only to try and counter these PVP premades that camp bodies. Just for me to log and get kicked all the time after spending months lvling toons the legit way instead of botting, which btw is possible to do, but working the RIGHT way, abiding by the rules set by the server just to get a big finger.

I will admit, I am a bit salty about this, and I know there are a lot of ppl that hate multiboxing, but for me it was purely to go and kill campers camping low lvls.

It surprised me that Warmane will punish the mboxers on the Lorderon Realm when I know for a fact there is not as many boxers on there as Icecrown, where it is easy peasy to box and lvl etc.

Before I quit this server, is there a possibility of the limit being lifted for Lorderon?

3. Fantastic measure to improve on the experience, specifically in Wintergrasp.
    Battles are noticably far more enjoyable now, win or lose.

Thank you.

4. I have a 25man team....been 80 for about 2 months. Luckily, I have only donated on my main 5. But man, I don't understand how the "unethical" boxing behavior was just tolerated for soooooo long until that parent rage kicked in and you beat the crap out of your kid. lol

Why not set specific rules before now:
    No boxing in WG zone, period.
    No boxing in WG during the event.
    No box camping popular places....like ICC entrance.
    No boxing in Enemy cities.

How do you convince people(solo, not boxed) to donate if rules are constantly changed after the fact and any donations are not refunded? Or some type of compensation given?

5. some of us have big families that play WoW together. why not make it clients on per computer based

6. " This does not include raid instances. You can continue to multibox within raid instances, up to the theoretical player limit of instances, which is 10, 25, 40. "

So we have the right to connect 40 accounts to do quests? Wild PvP?

7. " This does not include raid instances. You can continue to multibox within raid instances, up to the theoretical player limit of instances, which is 10, 25, 40. "

So we have the right to connect 40 accounts to do quests? Wild PvP?
    It quite literally says: "RAID INSTANCES". A place that leaves you with a raid lock once you kill the first boss. Zul'Gurub, Molten Core, etc. You log 5 characters, multibox them in, log 5 more after, bring them in - 5 more, until the group is full. No wild PVP and no open world content.

8. some of us have big families that play WoW together. why not make it clients on per computer based
    Want to ask the same thing, now I can't play a solo toon while my roomie plays 5m mb.. that's ridiculous lol. Can you somehow change make it so it's 5 characters per toon in open world?

9. Want to ask the same thing, now I can't play a solo toon while my roomie plays 5m mb.. that's ridiculous lol. Can you somehow change make it so it's 5 characters per toon in open world?
    I noticed it only happens when me and my family are playing together. Not a problem anymore because we agreed to stay away from each other and Q for BGs separately. This kind of blows tho and makes me want to stop playing, we can still do raids together tho. were a family of 6 and we normally all Q up and communicate through Discord. My parents keep leaving me or my older brother out to keep it at 5 over some stupid Multiboxers that ruin everything
    Edited: March 30, 2021 Reason: mistype

10. doesn't a limit of 5 mean per person?

when my brother brings his 5 chars by my 5 chars we start losing hp

Want to ask the same thing, now I can't play a solo toon while my roomie plays 5m mb.. that's ridiculous lol. Can you somehow change make it so it's 5 characters per toon in open world?
    noticed the same thing but were both 5 boxers

11. Suddently everybody has a brother who multiboxes, or lots of people playing together in the same household, or a group of friends playing in a university campus :')

12. Why the change on Lorderon tho?\
    It's a scenario of "This is why we can't have nice things."
    You don't think they'd simply move over to Lordaeron if they were allowed to?
    It only takes a few bad apples to spoil the bunch.

doesn't a limit of 5 mean per person?

when my brother brings his 5 chars by my 5 chars we start losing hp

noticed the same thing but were both 5 boxers
    While unfortunate, there's not much, if anything, the server-side can do to distinguish different people using the same set of IPs and IP range. Similar reason as to why a lot of VPNs are banned on here.

glad to see ya back in the mod team~
    and it might be slightly inaccurate since yeah, some were with bazookas vs people basically equipped only with knives, but ey, it's behind us now innit
    Thank you.

13. Suddently everybody has a brother who multiboxes, or lots of people playing together in the same household, or a group of friends playing in a university campus :')
    #MultiboxingBringsPeopleTogether

14. Suddently everybody has a brother who multiboxes, or lots of people playing together in the same household, or a group of friends playing in a university campus :')
    Let me rephrase that.

Suddenly we have trouble playing together but have for a long time.

Let me add good luck Warmane, wish you just banned boxing all together
    Edited: March 31, 2021

15. Hello, I would like to ask if just dawdling in the city and not participating in the battlefield and raid. will also be limited to five?

First ... 21011121314 ... Last