1. this hurts bad, just got into multiboxxing and its so much fun for a long time player, its add something new to this game i didnt know was there, i had no idea this was coming, i just spent 750 gold on 20 priests to have the warbears hahahahaha, the GS removal, PVE server, i mean jesus christ with the global pandemic ontop of this ****, it seems this is just another good thing ive now lost during the pandemic :( definetly didnt expect a punch to the stomach like this from u guys warmane, enjoy your vegan server

honored donor <----------------- bye warmane

2. this hurts bad, just got into multiboxxing and its so much fun for a long time player, its add something new to this game i didnt know was there, i had no idea this was coming, i just spent 750 gold on 20 priests to have the warbears hahahahaha, the GS removal, PVE server, i mean jesus christ with the global pandemic ontop of this ****, it seems this is just another good thing ive now lost during the pandemic :( definetly didnt expect a punch to the stomach like this from u guys warmane, enjoy your vegan server

Have you ever heard of 1st April?

Don't let the door hit your butt on the way out~

3. this hurts bad, just got into multiboxxing and its so much fun for a long time player, its add something new to this game i didnt know was there, i had no idea this was coming, i just spent 750 gold on 20 priests to have the warbears hahahahaha, the GS removal, PVE server, i mean jesus christ with the global pandemic ontop of this ****, it seems this is just another good thing ive now lost during the pandemic :( definetly didnt expect a punch to the stomach like this from u guys warmane, enjoy your vegan server

I mean.. Holy ****. Just imagine being this individual.. WOW.

4. You can continue to multibox within raid instances, up to the theoretical player limit of instances, which is 10, 25, 40.
    I find this rule a bit unclear.
    Is it allowed to fight back when my 25 chars are getting attacked infront of ICC?
    What if I'm questing with a 25 man team and I get attacked by the other faction?

5. I find this rule a bit unclear.
    Is it allowed to fight back when my 25 chars are getting attacked infront of ICC?
    What if I'm questing with a 25 man team and I get attacked by the other faction?
    The rule says you are allowed to play a raid group inside of raids instances but not outside in the open world, so it is pretty clear.

You won't be questing with more than 5 characters at a time.

You will be bringing 5 characters at a time to raids instances. (preferably with a warlock so you can summon your remaining characters instead of flying multiple times with 5 at a time)
    If you bring more than 5 at a time then you take damage and there might be a risk of getting reported for playing too many characters outside a raid instance.

6. The rule says you are allowed to play a raid group inside of raids instances but not outside in the open world, so it is pretty clear.

You won't be questing with more than 5 characters at a time.

You will be bringing 5 characters at a time to raids instances. (preferably with a warlock so you can summon your remaining characters instead of flying multiple times with 5 at a time)
    If you bring more than 5 at a time then you take damage and there might be a risk of getting reported for playing too many characters outside a raid instance.
    And if I wanna reset the raid? I need to exit the instance with 5 at a time and log them out. When I exit the raid with 25 at once I risk a ban because players might attack me infront of the instance.

7. And if I wanna reset the raid? I need to exit the instance with 5 at a time and log them out. When I exit the raid with 25 at once I risk a ban because players might attack me infront of the instance.
    No idea, but you probably have to go out with 5 at a time and logout on the extra characters and hope there isn't a lot of players trying to kill you when you go outside.

You would take fatigue damage with the current system if you brough out all characters at once but that wouldn't be any problem if you only go out for 5 seconds.
    Mods would kinda have to say how they would rule it, since you technically break the rule if you bring out 25 characters at the same time to reset but it might be ok to do so just for a few seconds but at the same time it might not be especially if you end up getting attacked and fight back.

Also since at least 1 moderator hates multiboxers (I think more does but doesn't say it as clearly and I think they also said that some of the staff USED to multibox, not that they are multiboxing so might not be anyone that really approves of it anymore) then they might be happy to ban you if you do it.

8. whatever you need to do it is limited to 5 characters at a time outside of raids. This is all the information you need!

9. @Obnoxious Hi, I am a PvE Multiboxer loving challenge my tactic in 25 Raid, I have a few questions to see if it is valid behavior.

Case1. I am about to raiding, I log on my 5 ton and fly into the instance. Then I have to log on 5 more char and summon them inside. Some time I need to control 5 chars in dala to fix glyph and flask while other char waiting inside of the instance. But there are more than 5 characters logged on over the world. If it is not allowed, it kind of impossible to do raiding with multiboxing. Can I do it?

Case2. I am leveling 5 char by doing quest, but it is ganked by horde, or NPC is killed. Can I just put 5 char AFK on a map. And Log on 5 other char in different map doing different questing? In other word, can I put 10 chars in different map, and put 5 afk and only multiboxing 5 chars?

I FEEL LIKE this two behavor is very eazy to identify and hard to be abused. Because it never gonna be more than 5 characters moving or casting at one time. And harmful person cannot abuse this and use it as a execuse.

Thank you

10. Case2. I am leveling 5 char by doing quest, but it is ganked by horde, or NPC is killed. Can I just put 5 char AFK on a map. And Log on 5 other char in different map doing different questing? In other word, can I put 10 chars in different map, and put 5 afk and only multiboxing 5 chars?
    Thank you
    Actually it work, limitation affect you if you got more than 5 character at same place in openworld, if you got 5 in dalaran, 5 in dragon blight, 5 in durotar, you dont get hit by fatigue limitation

11. First 3 days of 5man boxing implementation in WG, just plain finger pointing at each other how bad everyone else is.
    Day 4, oh no, the 5man boxer is the reason we lost this WG battle.

As far as WG goes, overall quality of battles have drastically gone downhill, people do not focus on objectives and then just proceed to complain about anything.
    Edited: April 2, 2021

12. i can see this back firing for pvp..5 man is going to be doable by just about an

no chance!
    you're joking right?

13. Need a response from warmane team for this

Actually it work, limitation affect you if you got more than 5 character at same place in openworld, if you got 5 in dalaran, 5 in dragon blight, 5 in durotar, you dont get hit by fatigue limitation
    Thank you for voting up for this. Because it is very often you need to temporarily log on more than 5 to geming, trading, organizing item and then go off line.

Wish a warmane staff can explain the boundary of this. I don't want got banned when I am logging my glyph master while I already have 5 char log on in dala.

14. you guys are trying to push your luck too much, start exploiting the system again and i'm sure most of you will regret fully loosing the privilege of even doing 5 man -premades

15. Wish a warmane staff can explain the boundary of this. I don't want got banned when I am logging my glyph master while I already have 5 char log on in dala.
    I already said it will depend on how the finalized detection system works and how the GMs decide to handle it. Asking again won't change my answer.
    My personal advice remains to not try to dig for "special situations." Not using five characters and leaving them AFK? Log out instead. On top of being unnecessary, you're taking server slots of five people who would be playing the game. Need to fix glyphs and elixirs? Do that first, before having five characters already logged in inside the Raid. So on and so forth.

First ... 51314151617 ... Last