1. Yes, and the Santa Claus will steal your wife next time he's down your chimney. Limiting multiboxing has nothing to do with premades. The same PvP community that's riddled with complaints about losing is the only factor of commonality. And we did not limit multiboxing, neither the first time, nor this time, due to complaints.
    Agreed, your reasons are your own and I am sure that they are valid.

What frightens me more is the precedent that this has set. Now this is only my opinion and I mean no disrespect, but after the assurances that new limitations are not being considered which you have stated the last time, I have lost the trust that anything you say further will not be subject to drastic change. I was playing here for the security the server was providing and now it seems to be gone.
    Edited: March 29, 2021

2. Great thank you for the wonderful news. It is not overdue, but you are totally right it has been getting out of hand, at least from i've started observing it.

3. I don't know what precedent you're talking about. Nobody suddenly made 5-man boxing "OK". They have always been. Are you thinking that you're being lied to? Because if you read what was stated in the 25-man announcement, you'd see that what was stated is that further restrictions weren't planned at the time. That does not mean further restrictions would not ever be added further.

4. I don't know what precedent you're talking about. Nobody suddenly made 5-man boxing "OK". They have always been. Are you thinking that you're being lied to? Because if you read what was stated in the 25-man announcement, you'd see that what was stated is that further restrictions weren't planned at the time. That does not mean further restrictions would not ever be added further.
    I have said what I wanted. No further derailment of the thread will be done.

Good luck to everyone who wants to box 5 characters!

5. Agreed, your reasons are your own and I am sure that they are valid.

What frightens me more is the precedent that this has set. Now this is only my opinion and I mean no disrespect, but after the assurances that new limitations are not being considered which you have stated the last time, I have lost the trust that anything you say further will not be subject to drastic change. I was playing here for the security the server was providing and now it seems to be gone.
    You are entitled to your own opinion, naturally, and you are entitled to share your trust with the people you choose to share. When we stated that, we indeed were not having any discussions regarding imposing new limitations.

Rather so, we were forced to discuss and consider new limitations in the last 15 days. Sometimes, an issue, no matter how much you want it not to be one, just rears it's ugly head and you're forced to deal with it. We considered 25 a reasonable number and we were forced to reconsider it. Simple as that.

You can rest easy in terms of our other matters, we are not a community that renders drastic changes unless it has to. But if that's not enough assurance for you, I wish you fortune in your endeavors elsewhere.

6. Great news!

As a pvp player i want to thank you very much, multiboxers had way too much impact in both wpvp and large bg's

7. Rather so, we were forced to discuss and consider new limitations in the last 15 days.
    What happened?

8. Fool me once .. shame on you..
    Fool me Twice.. Shame on ...

9. Great news!

As a pvp player i want to thank you very much, multiboxers had way too much impact in both wpvp and large bg's
    You think this now. Just wait until you see 5man boxers everywhere you go. :)

10. You think this now. Just wait until you see 5man boxers everywhere you go. :)
    I wonder if that attitude could have had anything at all to do with this new limitation...

11. Alright, you reconsidered, you made decision you, but we ask you now can you reconsider to refund us, our accounts that will be gone to waste, for example I have 35 accounts that I do not plan to use, like ever? Thanks in advance I believe you will have this reconsidered also!

12. I wonder if that attitude could have had anything at all to do with this new limitation...
    Of course it has. And it will happen and you will limit it again to 2man or even ban it altogether. 25man wasnt an issue outside of Wintergrasp

13. Thanks for this Warmane! This is how the community is preserved and healthy. Big tnx!

14. Really hope we will see fewer bots out in the world now to since the number one priotity is dealt with.

First 123412 ... Last