1. 25man wasnt an issue outside of Wintergrasp
    It was. Multiboxers regularly ruin world and city pvp. I saw it with my own eyes.

2. Would be cool to consider offering *something* for multi-boxers. Lots of us (probably all) have to spend hundreds (or thousands) of euros just to pass que, much less those that spent significant amounts of money on gear, toons, money for software such as ISBoxer, and the thousands and thousands of dollars we spend on hardware just to be able to enjoy ourselves. Sure we can sell a few toons or whatever but that will take months and months to get sold on the market - many times for a huge loss and I would say most of the multi-boxers have somewhat of a community and rules of engagement and "war" with each other that has largely been respectful - with some exceptions.

What really sucks and is kind of a snake in the grass type move is they announced spring donation bonuses, several boxers I know waited until then to donate and now are basically getting told to shove it.

3. Therefore, with all of the data in mind, and in hope of ensuring both multiboxing to exist and to ensure at least some modicum of fairness in the gameplay, we will further limit multiboxing to 5 characters at a time. This change will go live on April 03, 2021.
    Good idea, but I guess the multiboxer community might be annoyed. Maybe that's a crazy idea, but what about that:

5 team multiboxer on all realms
    + make a realm for multiboxers on which you have a 25 or 30 or 50 man limitation (depending on the hard- and software you run), for the multiboxers who want to run Lich King and raids and even fight Wintergrasp or BG m-boxer against m-boxer?

Regards,

Scorpyo

4. Awesome, thank you. It was getting out of hand. I often saw around 20 people in queue for Wintergrasp, and none of us came in. The spots were taking up by a few multiboxers.

I do understand, though, how some mboxers would want to go 25-man raids and stuff, and for a while I've been thinking if they could have their own realm... But I have no idea about costs and stuff, so this may be totally crazy.

Thank you for doing this for the rest of us.

5. What about PVE multiboxing ? Can you make special rules for the pve? We don't bother anyone and it allows us to challenge ourselves and increase our strategies.
    5man will kill the solo pve raid.
    Please think about this

6. Multiboxers complaining that they can't 25 stack their chars and camp.

Bro the amount of times I have ported to Wintergrasp and be killed as I load in are waaaay too much. And you think this is fun? For who exactly? You have fun overpowering others? That's like a level 80 sitting in STV and camping the lowbies. Yeah very fun bro. Atleast vs 5 only I ATTEMPT to run and survive.
    And don't even get me started on BG's. A multiboxer pretty much solo plays a BG. Who is that fun for? No one. If you are on his team - bro I do nothing and I win. That's stupid. If you are against him... well.... There's no point so people lose moral and hide. (Isle of Conquest and AV).

Limiting the chars to 5 is good in my opinion and provides a sort of balancing the scales. Good job. :)

7. Multiboxers complaining that they can't 25 stack their chars and camp.

Bro the amount of times I have ported to Wintergrasp and be killed as I load in are waaaay too much. And you think this is fun? For who exactly? You have fun overpowering others? That's like a level 80 sitting in STV and camping the lowbies. Yeah very fun bro. Atleast vs 5 only I ATTEMPT to run and survive.
    And don't even get me started on BG's. A multiboxer pretty much solo plays a BG. Who is that fun for? No one. If you are on his team - bro I do nothing and I win. That's stupid. If you are against him... well.... There's no point so people lose moral and hide. (Isle of Conquest and AV).

Limiting the chars to 5 is good in my opinion and provides a sort of balancing the scales. Good job. :)
    what you seem to want is to limit activities (pvp) rather than numbers.

8. Limiting to 25 equalized fights between multiboxers and gave confidence for people that wanted to multibox to start doing so as they could have a chance at defeating other good multiboxers hence the influx of multiboxers. Limiting to 5 does the same but not just poeple that want to multibox, instead with literally everyone that does pvp since 5 isnt that hard to run on any pc so now there will be way more "slave" charaters overall since most ppl will have em just cuz. And the botters excuse is just lame and you know it, if people wanna bot they'll do it regardless of what restrictions you put. Wintergrasp is filled with brainless people that dont know what they are doing and limiting to 5 wont make wintergrasp all of a sudden good, people will still not care for it except for the only thing its good for is honor. Most multiboxers fight each other and just kill solo players that attack them so saying they ruin pvp is just your delusion.

9. what you seem to want is to limit activities (pvp) rather than numbers.
    Not really. I want fairness.

How am I limiting activities exactly. Please explain. :) I can't wait for your reply.

10. Multiboxers complaining that they can't 25 stack their chars and camp.

everything you listed can be done as easily by a premade or a guild

maybe its a game design issue instead of a multiboxing issue?

11. i dont say your are limiting, i wanted to say you seem to want a limit on what multiboxer can do, number isn't the key

12. i have never seen any complaints about pve multiboxing, why not leave this possibility?

13. I have two PCs and i have a friend that plays with me sometimes. Can we do two 5man mbox on two different PCs but in the same house/network? Its two people controlling so it should be fine im only worried about the detection system that may accuse us playing with a 10man mbox when we wont.

14. i have never seen any complaints about pve multiboxing, why not leave this possibility?
    They don't care about your opinion. This idea was already discussed and fell on deaf ears cause they already got their money, and now, it's simply a hosting issue. All the warnings we gave them, they ignored. They know better, don't you know that by now?

Looks like the cash flow dried up and people figured out what times to login to skip the "que".

As for the heart felt bull**** posted: Please, you people know nothing about multiboxers. It's like a Karen trying to speak for a real man. What are we talking about here though? I'm typing to the blind and there's nothing to see here. Enjoy the funds. I'll make sure to warn people about the activities this server went through. I'm just disappointed I didn't use the example I experiened on Karabor, you know, the server Warmane was never involved with? Must be nice to forget something you dumped and abandoned. You people seem to be really good at that. (frost wolf)

First 1234513 ... Last