1. Great stuff! Christmas events will finally be doable.

2. Well if you guys didn't abuse WG 24/7 maybe your accounts and y our characters would be still playing. Have you once considered that you are hurting a big protion of the community. But enough of this, we support multiboxers, we dont mind it, thou some people overdid it .

3. This is proof that all of these people really do not play PvE, and I am not referring to you, but the others in the post. Multiboxing limit is not enforced in raids. It was not enforced the first time either. It's just that nobody tried to load a 40 man team into Molten Core. You can continue to raid with multiboxing teams, including 25 character raids. (although with the new limit in mind, you will have to bring your teams there separately)

I will update the first post to make it more clear.
    Thank you so much for your consideration about PvE !!

4. This is a part of a different defensive measure that's currently ongoing.

Once the defensive measure is turned off, you will be able to multibox in raid instances.
    So you're saying the PvE boxers can do 10man raids?

5. i think it mean yes, but we have to log and bring them inside instance 5 by 5

6. This is a part of a different defensive measure that's currently ongoing.

Once the defensive measure is turned off, you will be able to multibox in raid instances.
    So is there some special way we will have to do it? what happens when multibox wants to go to icc and gets attacked are we not allowed to fight back? Wintergraps and other bgs are *technically* raid instances are those no-gos as well?

7. Well if you guys didn't abuse WG 24/7 maybe your accounts and y our characters would be still playing. Have you once considered that you are hurting a big protion of the community. But enough of this, we support multiboxers, we dont mind it, thou some people overdid it .

This entire BG is centered around making vehicles that deal large aoe damage from 80-100 yards.

It's the best counter to multiboxing.

Unskilled players can't use it, so they lose to multiboxers.

How could you consider it abuse?

This is proof that all of these people really do not play PvE, and I am not referring to you, but the others in the post. Multiboxing limit is not enforced in raids. It was not enforced the first time either. It's just that nobody tried to load a 40 man team into Molten Core. You can continue to raid with multiboxing teams, including 25 character raids. (although with the new limit in mind, you will have to bring your teams there separately)

I will update the first post to make it more clear.
    Not only it was not possible to log in more than 25 characters before, it would also take 30 minutes to login 40 characters.

8. Difference is that now most groups of player will get to your 5 man group, difference is that THERE WILL BE MORE PLAYERS JOINING. Thats the difference :)

9. I use 5 to Multibox and 8 solely for Professions in Darnassus with macros to trade and craft items between the characters. Nothing happened when went on to 8 except annoying players yelling reported. Believe they just don't want people to PvP with the set if its more than 5

10. I use 5 to Multibox and 8 solely for Professions in Darnassus with macros to trade and craft items between the characters. Nothing happened when went on to 8 except annoying players yelling reported. Believe they just don't want people to PvP with the set if its more than 5
    I hope that and general server stability are the reasons :)

11. It's the best counter to multiboxing.
    That's not true when it only takes seconds for a boxer to kill a vehicle and the players are powerless to protect said vehicles.

12. This measure of going down to 5 is fine as in wintergrasp you could notice a lot the difference and more with some mb afkers throughout the fight and regarding the pve I'm glad I'm going to keep going xd ty warmane

13. That's not true when it only takes seconds for a boxer to kill a vehicle and the players are powerless to protect said vehicles.
    Siege engines have double the range and same speed as multiboxer on foot.

They can protect the vehicles with freeze/slow/aoe.

If u take 25 man multiboxer and 2 players in one siege engine and they all have the same skill and game knowledge, the siege engine will never die.

14. Siege engines have double the range and same speed as multiboxer on foot.

If u take 25 man multiboxer and 2 players in one siege engine and they all have the same skill and game knowledge, the siege engine will never die.
    tell me when was the last time u saw only one 25 man team at wg?. for me it was like 1 year ago

15. Siege engines have double the range and same speed as multiboxer on foot.

Do they get extra siege engines due to going against multiboxers?
    Unless the answer is yes, you're not countering any argument, you're just digging a deeper hole when you expose that players need to use siege engines to have a possible shot at multiboxers.

First ... 5678917 ... Last