1. [ MAKE BiS BRACKET BGs FUN AGAIN ] IoC / AV (mostly) premades

Yoyo!!

So recently - 2 weeks ago - I have started playing my DK Alt again (gear about 4kGS). Had a freaking BLAST!! farming honor in lower bracket BGs!!

In fact (since all my other characters are 6k+GS) it was my FIRST TIME playing in lower bracket BGs!! And I mean I was shocked how much fun they are!!! Especially AV in lower bracket!!! SUCH AN AMAZING BG!!!

So I naturally envy the lower bracket FUN compared to high bracket. Let me sum up the main difference:

1) Lower bracket AV battles are "fair". Sometimes you win / sometimes lose.

2) Lower bracket AV people actually DO OBJECTIVES. Instead of Graveyard HKs farming.

3) Lower bracket AV have less Multiboxers - even though I met one (Horde Shaman MBX) twice.

4) Lower bracket AV are mostly 40 random dudes vs 40 random dudes - haven't met a single premade.

So my suggestions to make HIGHER bracket AV FUN AGAIN:

1) Allow only 5man Premade maximum. Or no premade. When queue AV. = Disable "AV Enabler" Addon for AVs or disable it completely

2) Make some other way for Premade to fight only Premades in AV - I mean is 0 fun to be running into same ****ing premade all day everyday - we all know who am I speaking about ...

I don't know - I actually don't know - maybe anybody has an idea how the **** stop this UNFUN honor farming GY farming NOFUN AV battles? I mean how much fun is it to be corpse camped all BG / to stay on enemy GY and corpse camp all BG?

I know how much from both sides - 0 fun. Since when I do premade WG and we happen to just steam roll enemy team right into they GY the battle is usally over in few minutes and is really no fun ...

Best battles by far are those when you have the adrenalin of potentionally winning or losing present. Not those that are decided before they even begin ...

Am I the only person feeling like this about BiS bracket AV / IoC (since the unnamed person sometimes tries to do IoC too) ?

EDIT: I am sorry about the "name & shame" intention that you saw the first version of my post. I was writing it while waiting out the 20min Deserter I got after leaving the AV --- so I might have been a bit emotional :D

Just trying to have some discussion about this issue - maybe is just me and my personal problem and I will find my own solution to it ... maybe more people in PvP community feel like this --- is there a chance to do some Poll? Maybe just like the Poll about Mercenary mode? Before it was implemented?
    Edited: March 28, 2021

2. 100% agree !!

Low bracket is my new life, no more Shadowmoorn, no cheated players no premade, just real PVP !

3. 100% agree !!

Low bracket is my new life, no more Shadowmoorn, no cheated players no premade, just real PVP !
    Gotta agree that more I dontated for more gear less fun the BGs become as I started to be put in high bracket :D :D

Have to say sweet spot is full Wratful set or 4/5 and some noodle weapon :D

As long as I had ilvl 213 Weapon I was still in lower bracket :D

4. Anyways I don't thing the problem is the gear at all though :) higher brackets are less fun because:

1) MORE PREMADES - WAY MORE PREMADES vs random nuubs

2) Premades usually DON'T CARE about objectives at ****ing all - they jsut GY farm people / grief

Just wanna mention my post above was edited and I recieved a fair warning - just so you all know that there was more to it - that unfortunately cannot be shared here because is against forum rules ...

5. Yeah I couldn't agree more. BG's nowadays are really boring unless you're in a premade yourself.

6. Kek 3x tonight 3x queue vs same preamde. 3x leave with Deserter :D

What a "FUN" night tonight xDDD

IDK something needs to change :D :D :D

Open to any tips / ideas how you guys dealing with this ****?

I guess I will start doing same thing on my new Alt that I do on my main ...

Queue only EotS, AB, SotA ... nothing else ...

7. Although SotA has been abused recently - premade simple opens Relic Chamber but don't click it = they farm you for full 10 min timer and you can't leave the BG xDDDD

I mean this is not right ... there needs to be some creative solution to this :D

Maybe make some new BG? Where people that don't give a **** about objectives can queue and just fight forver farming HKs?

Some large Arena? Something similar to Xmas Deathmatch event???

So people that jsut wanna braindead farm each other can go there? In their premades???

8. Gotta confirm smaller BGs still fun :D :D :D

I think is mostly Alterac Valley only problem :D :D

9. Got some new constructive ideas:

There should be one new bracket called Rated Battlegrounds where people might compete for rating / prestige being on TOP500 or so list on web, maybe some cosmetic awards too.

Would solve the issue of casual BGs

Also 5+ premades should only be able queue 5+ premades.

And in AV/IoC big premades could only fight big premade or just ban premades in AV/IoC.

What do you think?

10. Here's a constructive idea: stop bumping up your own thread and use the edit function.

I do agree with your point somewhat that premades should be preferably matched up with other premades, but that could kill the queue times and this isn't a solo game, it's an MMO and you're better off getting a guild to queue with. I'd like to be able to queue from time to time but I am so demotivated cause I don't like farming nor being farmed so I just avoid RBGs.