1. WotLK Addons - Item Level and Specialization

Greetings everyone,

The following addon will add Specializations and Average Item Level to the player tooltip and a Stat Panel to the right of the Character Panel. Simply extract it in the Interface\AddOns folder to use
    You have to be within the inspection range, otherwise Unknown will be displayed.

Tooltip

Character Stats

Download - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YFm...ew?usp=sharing

Changelog 3rd of April
    * Spec will now be shown in the tooltip when you target yourself
    * Fixed an issue where item and talent inspection failed
    Changelog 7th of April
    * Inspecting a player will now lock the info displayed
    * Character Panel will now have a Stat Panel attached to the right, showing all relevant stats for your char in a list
    * Added tooltips for some stats, clarifying how much rating is needed for percentages

2. hah, i can see this replacing GS easily

3. It's much better than GS. Now we only need way to make it so that non-spec items would give 0 ilvl, for sake of removing clowns that put everything they can (tank rifle hunters, ret palas with 264 boe caster gear etcl to get into rdf/raid.

4. It's much better than GS. Now we only need way to make it so that non-spec items would give 0 ilvl, for sake of removing clowns that put everything they can (tank rifle hunters, ret palas with 264 boe caster gear etcl to get into rdf/raid.
    While I understand where you're coming from, the weapon damage from the 264 ilvl BOE rifle outclasses anything else a hunter can get early on.

5. I don't understand where he's coming from. gs is a better measure of gear than average ilvl in every way. If you wanted non-spec items to be worth 0 points you could do that with gs.

6. I don't understand where he's coming from. gs is a better measure of gear than average ilvl in every way. If you wanted non-spec items to be worth 0 points you could do that with gs.
    Its the same thing, a number given to your gear. Thing is ilvl is still used and gearscore died in cataclysm. There are plenty of discussions about this from the time https://www.wowhead.com/forums/topic...vs-ilvl-200890

7. It's not really the same thing. The best part is that gs uses a different weight multiplier for every slot. Upgrading an ilvl 200 -> 264 item is going to make much more of a difference if it's a chest piece than if it is a wrist piece.

8. Well, the idea of some easy and precise evaluation displayed instantly is quite appealing, system you can't dupe with GS/ilvl stacking. That's a rabbit hole, beyond being a pet project, but maybe some day, who knows.

9. I don't understand where he's coming from. gs is a better measure of gear than average ilvl in every way. If you wanted non-spec items to be worth 0 points you could do that with gs.
    What he was speaking about has little to do with what you're talking about. Yes, you could do that with GS, but it would still be inappropriate. If people are going to make such changes to addons that everyone uses, they should at least be well informed about the uses of said items. That rifle giving zero GS to a Hunter would be in the same line as STS giving zero GS to a Ret because people whine "arp is not for paladin".

10. Greetings, the addon has been upgraded with a new character stat panel, showing general, attributes, melee, ranged, spell and defense stats right of your character panel. The new version is on the download link

Changelog 7th of April
    * Inspecting a player will now lock the info displayed
    * Character Panel will now have a Stat Panel attached to the right, showing all relevant stats for your char in a list

11. May 10, 2021  
    hey,
    just noticed that Stamina and Intellect is swapped in places in Stat Panel

12. June 7, 2021  
    Hey, the addon works fine. However I have a small issue. when i hover my mouse over a player, the tooltip shows primary and secondary spec written twice instead of once like in the photo you uploaded. any fix?

13. June 7, 2021  
    Hey, the addon works fine. However I have a small issue. when i hover my mouse over a player, the tooltip shows primary and secondary spec written twice instead of once like in the photo you uploaded. any fix?
    I'm getting a similar issue, but seen 3 times, not twice http://prntscr.com/14ly0si

14. June 8, 2021  
    /reload or relog should fix it.

15. /reload or relog should fix it.
    Not fixing it on my end.

12 Last