1. Best Ally Class for Rogue (PvP, PvE mix)

Yo rogue experts, I am returning to Wotlk after many years and I wanna play rogue again. I am planning on playing Assa for PvE and Assa/Sub combo for PvP. You know the one with mutilate and envenom etc.

Anyway, I wanna probably play Ally since I used to be Horde, but i am wondering what is the Best class for me considering I am gonna play both PvP and PvE?

Currently I am thinking between Dwarf and Midget ( i mean gnome).

2. Also I know Humans are good, but cmon man I am already a Human IRL

3. Play the race that you like most bro

4. Night elves are the best for PvE, they're good in PvP too.
    Humans are the best in PvP.
    Dwarves are decent against cats/rogues and warriors in PvP, pretty useless in PvE.
    Gnomes are useless in both PvP and PvE.

The differences are pretty small on a rogue between races so you're fine going with whatever you like the most if you're not a high rated pvp player or you're not min-maxing end-game PvE content.

5. Night elves are good because they have the biggest agility available at the start level and the scaling as well. Humans have the least agility but have trinket.
    Dwarves are good for pvp as you have stoneskin which is cool against dk's disease, poisons and bleed. Pretty awesome for that.

Gnomes, only to annoy people.

6. NE beats all other choices by broadening Class capabilities and adding 1 new restealth mechanics(quality) while Humans have pure numbers(quantity).
    Dwarves are pretty damn interesting. Gnomes? Ehh just don't - i'll pretend to never heard anything.

7. Female gnome is best rogue... by far

8. Also Dwarf is pickable too. Dwarf rogues are anti rogue/druid/dk toons.

9. For PvE Nelf has the highest agility and shadowmeld allows you to restealth and refresh Overkill.

All other races are almost evenly matched.

For PvP:

The power of human racial depends on the trinket you have available. Strong with good trinkets and bad with bad trinkets ;)

Dwarf is an "easy to use" racial. Unless you use it with no bleeds, dots or poison on you, it will always be usefull. Finding the perfect moment for it can be tricky though.

Nelf is the "high skill" racial. Finding the perfect moment to Shadowmeld takes practice ( and a good ping ;) ).

Gnome is only to annoy people. The racial it no that useful. Most slows can be spammed and if you get rooted it´s often a situation where you have
    to Vanish or Cloak anyway.

10. Nelf or Human as your starting Rogue to gear up and PVP at end level.

After you make it far with emblems make a Gnome fem rogue and equip it with looms and just annoy low level Hordies.