1. Coins missing

hi,

a frend send me 50 coins (today 12:47) for better start in wotlk, but they dont arived.
    how can ic check where they are? :( pls help

2. Tell him to check his account history, "gifting" tab, and see if the gift shows here and whether he sent the coins to the right character. https://www.warmane.com/account/history

If everything seems okay then I guess he should create a support ticket.

3. he show me an screenshot that he send it, how can he conntact the support?
    Edited: March 31, 2021

4. I have the same Problem A friend gave me coins, but I didn't know that i only can get Coins when i Enabled Two Factor Authentication. I do it after , so my question is, i wait for 3 Days that my Account get readdy for trading, but I still haven't received anything , my Friend lose the Coins and send me Screenshot that he send me the Coins.What can i do?

5. To receive the F2A is not necessary. You have been scammed.

6. Tell your friend to open a ticket here on site, so it gets looked into and fixed.

But if your "friend" "gifted" you coins, you better make peace that you have been obviously scammed. Trading outside of marketplace is against the rules, so if they investigate your account will probably get banned and also sellers account with all his fake website that "proves that he sent".