1. Balance Druid or Shadow Priest.

Cant decide between those 2 . From your experience from last year which one was needed more and did best through the expansion? Any class/spec you recommend ? I am more interested in naxx and ulduar phases.

2. Shadow priest is better in terms of damage in Naxx/Ulduar and slightly harder to play than boomkin.

3. Cant decide between those 2 . From your experience from last year which one was needed more and did best through the expansion? Any class/spec you recommend ? I am more interested in naxx and ulduar phases.
    If you're the type of guy that likes to switch up his playstyle often I'd definitely say druid as you can basically do everything to a certain degree, especially during the starting phases before other classes start to pick up the pace by scaling with gear.

On another note, priests are great from start to finish both PvE and PvP and are generally just a breeze to level or queue dungeons with. Can't really say how good shadow dps is in PvE (although I'd say they hold their own, especially during the 1st two phases), but in PvP they're pretty much S tier (and one of the more forgiving classes) with a lot of damage and DoTs, decent at off healing and quite a few "oh sh!t" buttons should things go south.