1. Bought stuff from AH didn't come to mail box

I was about to boost engeneering; I have found a guide and start buying materials from Auction House BUT when I withdrawed everything from mail box I was missing several items that I spend golds on.

Around at least 2k golds just disappeared and I have no idea what to do about it.. its few hours since I have bought these things.

Do you have solution that can come handy?

2. I've been playing Molten wow and Warmane since 2010. And I have never had anything like this happen. Check your mailbox do /reload to reload UI. If it's there good. If it's not you probably miss-clicked and didn't buy it.

3. I get what you mean, but I had 53k golds and after I had to re-buy missing materials I am on 45k.
    I'm not here to share my sadness about lost golds but fact that I was buying stuff, maybe too quickly maybe something about Auctionator addon and it did not come to me is what I wanna solve.

"You won an auction for xxxx" showed everytime I bought something.

This is that guide I follow https://legacy-wow.com/wotlk-engineering-guide/
    I literally copy-paste-buy
    Cannot imagine that I would miss so many items
    Edited: April 3, 2021 Reason: mistake

4. I'm bored so I did the math on the mats price on Alliance AH. To buy all those mats on ally AH it would cost you 11,989 gold 69 silver. Either horde AH is much cheaper or you didn't buy all those materials.
    20 Rough Stone 29s
    20 Coarse Stone 2g
    40 Heavy Stone 100g
    180 Solid Stone 180g
    100 Dense Stone 10g
    40 Linen Cloth 40s
    80 Wool Cloth 40g
    10 Mageweave Cloth 4g
    20 Runecloth 1g
    8 Frostweave Cloth 8g
    114 Copper Bar 513g
    15 Silver Bar 375g
    100 Bronze Bar 11g
    4 Steel Bar 8g
    165 Mithril Bar 2000g
    130 Thorium Bar 1655g
    80 Fel Iron Bar 615g
    80 Adamantite Bar 480g
    20 Felsteel Bar 1000g
    334 Cobalt Bar 1002g
    545 Saronite Bar 3270g
    20 Medium leather 20g
    30 Borean Leather 102g
    15 Mote of Fire 9g
    30 Mote of earth 150g
    33 Crystallized Water 40g
    10 Crystallized Earth 4g
    15 Eternal Shadow 390g

You ended up spending only 8k so I have no idea how you lost money. It certainly doesn't look like you lost any money to me. If what you said about losing 2k gold is to be believed. That means those mat prices would have to be cut in half on horde AH. Alliance 12k, Horde 6k. That's a big difference in pricing there.
    Edited: April 3, 2021

5. I HAVE SOLVED THIS PROBLEM ("problem") it starts at this mark: ***

You guys still trying to make me think I did a mistake but I only search for GM who can actually check logs and see what others cannot.

To your reply, first of all I appreaciate it that you are trying to help? I feel like you are overlooking me so I tell you that I did not buy materials so braindeadly.. I have bought materials for copper bars, bronze bar, adamantite bar, cobalt bar etc and then smelted it.. IMPORTANT INFO HERE: AH is my "alma mater" with 1k gold I make 20k golds in 2 day I play AH since I first started retail. I have 4 different addons that help me to control AH and showing me my gold profit and deficit and WHAT I SPENT IT FOR.

Again, I was here in hope someone can check logs because you basically telling me that I did not buy right things, I did not but stuff at all or I just dont know math.. just imagine example if you were hanging out with friends and I told you that you were not outside with friends because I did not see you leaving a house.
    For you it's crystal clear you were outside so were my AH shopping and I have prove written in my addon.

***Well I could have just skip for what I wanted to originally say so, however, I did a TEST, I started to buy cheap mats in pace (just like I did yesterday) and it came out that some mats was missing, and when I was buying mats like "everyone else" --> everything was alright.

btw. game Guild Wars 2 have 'buying' 'selling' limits so server needs to organize and manage action you just did on market and wont lets you buy or sell if you do it too quick, my research lead to an answer that they prevent this from happening.

THIS THREAD CAN BE CLOSED

6. Happened to me once a few weeks back, started a thread about it but after some hours my mats arrived with a delay. I also had proof on my BeanCounter tab that I indeed bought off everything that didn't arrive. I always buy out massive amounts with the easy buyout function so the pace is really fast. Sometimes my mailbox is so stuffed it takes serious time to open everything, but your issue only happened to me once as I said.

This does not make me feel completely safe tho, seeing this happening to other players I'm afraid that this will happen again and my mats wont arrive even with a delay when I'm spending 100k+ in one buyout session. Don't know if GMs were able to do anything about it even if I'd show my AH log and my money missing. Not sure what logs they can see that we can not, I can only hope they can return the gold or the items one way or another if they make sure that there are no scams or shady deals involved.

7. Yes, AH chokes when you buy in rapid succession. Also this leads to multiple tries on the same item with Snatcher function.
    Haven't noticed any gold going missing, only "missing" items are 50mail limit with 60 sec refresh timer in mailbox and when you have over 23mails full with stacks every next mail shows as "Unknown" with nothing attached, but they "load in" with everything if you clear first mails.

What you need to do is create ticket ingame, thats where you can get help with such ingame matters.