1. Quest issue

Hello, so yesterday I was doing the Storm Peaks Sons of Hodir quest chain and got up until "Sibling Rivalry" and got 28600 rep however, didn't get them as "friendly" and thus can't continue the quest chain nor the rep since they are still "hated".
    I also had some issues some issues from other quests not showing like on K-3 didn't get most quests only had the quest for the Sons of Hodir chain the others from the gnolls and such didn't show if someone has experienced this issue or could help me out with it would be appreciated.
    Thanks.

2. Questline:
    https://wowwiki-archive.fandom.com/w...ir_quest_chain
    Find the place where you stopped your last quest and continue the quest line. You're not supposed to be friendly with them at the point you described.

3. after quest "Sibling Rivalry" there is a quest named "Mending Fences". in this quest you should kill some giants who drop a quest item needed to get more quests. if they don't drop it after you kill 5 of them (needed for "Mending Fences" quest) you should keep farming them until they drop an item named "Slag Covered Metal"