1. UH dk or Frost dk for dps

SM uh dk or frost dk with 2x havoc?

2. both are good if u know how to play it, frost is harder to master because of rotation but at the end, frost is good for single target and unholy is for aoe, but if u want to donate for sm or 2xhavoc, think like this 1 sm is 150 coins and 1 havox is 23, u can take 6 items for price of 1 sm, and at the end u can do icc quest for sm at the end, at least i would do it like that

3. Both are good, yeah. I'd rate UH higher, because nowdays blood tanks take double aura build and in that regard Frost is a bit lower value, since it doesn't do anything else quite required in raids. Unholy performs better or on-par(with SM as you asked) in every aspect and brings aoe spread debuff. But don't despair if you want to play Frost, it is good, high dps and is required in raids if there is no blood tank, well even if there is, Frost is top rate dps. Both are in demand, so you have to base your decision on which one you like better to play.

4. ill go uh then its much more fun to play than frost.Was just wondering am close to finishin sm quest ad rn am frost with 2x giant cleavers.

5. If you want to look at your recount chart while your at DBS, I suggest FDK but for utility and overall, UDK.

A good Bis FDK can compete with bis- combat rouge's and bis firemages in terms of raw single target DPS. Here, a 22k dps at DBS which bursted at 31k.

https://imgur.com/a/IhQyvfG.
    Edited: April 16, 2021

6. i thought Frost dk dual wield or am i wrong?

7. i thought Frost dk dual wield or am i wrong?
    They do, and if you take closer look at the picture, if that's what confused you, he's wearing two axes on his back.

8. They do, and if you take closer look at the picture, if that's what confused you, he's wearing two axes on his back.
    ah yes i see now. i was confused because his 1# key says shadowmorune

9. its prob shadow edge and he use macro for swaping weps to farm souls