1. No downside? Hunters rolling swords, mages rolling 2handers, palas rolling cloth (why not if pole to sword/axe and not cloth > plate.) which would increase prices for a lot of items and would complicate who rolls on what.

If you think they d implement this (pole>axe/mace/sword), they would implement those (cloth>plate etc.) aswell since its the same.

Though I liked the idea of pet xmog.

2. No downside? Hunters rolling swords, mages rolling 2handers, palas rolling cloth (why not if pole to sword/axe and not cloth > plate.) which would increase prices for a lot of items and would complicate who rolls on what.

If you think they d implement this (pole>axe/mace/sword), they would implement those (cloth>plate etc.) aswell since its the same.

???????????????????

as long as they have the weapon proficiency.

(:
    Also hunters can already equip swords...

3. ???????????????????

Also hunters can already equip swords...
    Hunters can also equip cloth/leather, why not allowing it aswell if you gonna allow this in that logic.

palas rolling cloth (why not if pole to sword/axe and not cloth > plate.) which would increase prices for a lot of items and would complicate who rolls on what.

4. No downside? Hunters rolling swords, mages rolling 2handers, palas rolling cloth (why not if pole to sword/axe and not cloth > plate.) which would increase prices for a lot of items and would complicate who rolls on what.

This is only for 2hand - > 2h peolarm into 2hand axe/sword/mace for classes that can already use 2hand weapons.... why don't you read the post before writing a comment.

5. Don't see why so many people are complaining about an idea that is LITERALLY HARMLESS. It's about appearance; it's not like it's altering someones' stats to make them more OP and ROFLstomp u even more in-game.

"Some of us want to keep it as WOTLK-like/Blizzard-like as possible." Then don't play a private server that is essentially a rip-off of blizzard in the first place? At the end of the day, the owners/developers/staff of this private server can do whatever they want with their own private server.

Many other servers implemented transmog a long time ago, just like Warmane did. A lot of them don't have restrictions on what you can transmog into and what you can't. I'd say it's about time for Warmane to update and get w/ the times anyways.

6. Hunters can also equip cloth/leather, why not allowing it aswell if you gonna allow this in that logic.
    Let's not try to find problems where they do not exist...

7. Hunters can also equip cloth/leather, why not allowing it aswell if you gonna allow this in that logic.

Cuz we're *not* here to talk about sets we're here to talk about *Polearms specifically*. There's no need to change current transmog set to set system. All we're asking is to allow us to transmog Poelarms into 2hand Axe/Sword/Mace (if you're originally able to sue them).

Oathbinder is meta both for PVE & PVP to many classes such as Warriors,Paladins,Hunters,Druids and generally Polearms have been shoved aside by this game therefore having lack of good looking polearms is kinda sad.

When you see a hunter with Wrathful 2 hand axe/sword or Feral druid with 2 hand mace or Ret paladin with axe/mace/sword or warrior with Axe/Mace/Sword do you actually care?

No, you just walk past them cuz you know they can use those weapons.

8. Polearm to 2h axe/sword/mace would require changing the weapon animation too. I'm not a coder, but that can complicate things.
    Possibly the reason they have not allowed or implemented it.

9. Polearm to 2h axe/sword/mace would require changing the weapon animation too. I'm not a coder, but that can complicate things.
    Possibly the reason they have not allowed or implemented it.
    You said it yourself you're not a coder, or a developer so why bother giving your insight into something that you know nothing about ^^

+ people would buy scrolls for coins so it's fair trade thanks for your comment thought x)

10. You said it yourself you're not a coder, or a developer so why bother giving your insight into something that you know nothing about ^^
    Instead of just dismissing what he said, do you have anything to say against his argument? Or do you know nothing about yourself?
    Because he's right about similar things not being considered in the past because of mismatching animations.

11. May 11, 2021  
    Instead of just dismissing what he said, do you have anything to say against his argument? Or do you know nothing about yourself?
    Because he's right about similar things not being considered in the past because of mismatching animations.

Why am I dismissive? Cuz I don't see a *Warmane Developer* bellow his name or your name so why should I believe anything you or him say about this subject ofc you're welcome to post a comment nonetheless.

Also I have not seen any thread or anything similar to this (maybe it was written or brought up couple of yeras a go)

If Warmane developer says that it's almost impossible to do something with polearm transmog then sure sure ill leave it at that.

Cheers x)

12. May 11, 2021  
    Developers are not the ones that take those decisions, so...

13. May 20, 2021  
    Current rules are fair, and this would allow some classes to mog weapons which they are not supposed to use (for example, axes and swords for druid).

First 12