1. [TinySpy] Discord BOT Full Info!

Hi guys,

Finally, we release bot to the forum, as a dedication and our support for Warmane.

Almost all Realm work!

Spoiler: Show

Code:
    TINYSPY BOT COMMAND

#EXAMPLE
    !si tajam
    !sis tajam
    !ti tajam
    !gi tiny

#HELP
    !th = Help Command

#CHARACTER
    !si = Icecrown
    !sl = Lordaeron
    !sf = Frostmourne
    !sb = Blackrock

#STATS
    !sis = Icecrown
    !sls = Lordaeron
    !sfs = Frostmourne
    !sbs = Blackrock

#GUILD
    !gi = Icecrown
    !gl = Lordaeron
    !gf = Frostmourne
    !gb = Blackrock

#TALENT
    !ti = Icecrown
    !tl = Lordaeron
    !tf = Frostmourne
    !tb = Blackrock

Permission to add Bot
    https://discord.com/api/oauth2/autho...1200&scope=bot
    Edited: April 29, 2021 Reason: edit permission

2. could u give an example for the discord code to get those results its not clear. and great work actually for all of this data but if possible could u add codes for missing gems and encahnts ?

3. As Fuldal said above, the way previous bots like Snuske could tell you if a character had optimal enchants/gems etc. was incredibly useful and it would be great to see that functionality added to your bot. We've added it to our server and hope to see the functionality expand, thanks!

4. Can you write some example of the commands? I dont understand how to use the commands you wrote.

5. could u give an example for the discord code to get those results its not clear. and great work actually for all of this data but if possible could u add codes for missing gems and encahnts ?
    Updated with some awesome feature!

As Fuldal said above, the way previous bots like Snuske could tell you if a character had optimal enchants/gems etc. was incredibly useful and it would be great to see that functionality added to your bot. We've added it to our server and hope to see the functionality expand, thanks!

Can you write some example of the commands? I dont understand how to use the commands you wrote.

6. May 13, 2021  
    Lordearon doesn't seems to work :(

7. May 20, 2021  

Incorrect or incomplete info

I don't know if something is wrong with the bot or the armory, but it returns incorrect or incomplete information, such as gems or gearscore.

https://ibb.co/BL7Hgk0

8. June 9, 2021  
    yeah sadly it is not working on Lordaeron.... i hope the author can fix it

9. Hey! :D

First of all nice job!
    I've just added it to my guild server and it's working fine (thanks for keeping it up)
    But I have a couple of things:
    1. The gs sometimes is incorrect (not for much) in Icecrown server, is it probably because of the enchanted items?
    2. Why the defense stat is not shown under defense tab?? XD Can you add it pls?

Once again thanks so much for the great job!