1. Pvp camping-should be forbidden

i'm trying to play the game...how can I play and do a quest when lvl 80 drooid name- Idontgank- is killing me the 20th time? How can I enjoy the server when lowbrainers are doing this?

2. 1. Unstuck via website to home city
    2. Change leveling zones
    3. Level in RDF
    4. Go level professions through AH
    5. Log out

3. 1. Unstuck via website to home city
    2. Change leveling zones
    3. Level in RDF
    4. Go level professions through AH
    5. Log out
    that doesnt solve ****, i have been playing on the server since the day it started, all the way when it started as molten wow, PVP on the server is an issue, annoying one tbh, forcing pvp on everyone is annoying, you cant do **** in the open world without people randomly ganking you like they are some ******ed mafia around the world, if u were going to do some random thing like trying to buy some recipe which will take you around 15-20 minutes to go get it, it takes over an hour because of random *****s ganking you,

there is an easy fix for all of this, make pve realms and pvp is optional, alot of people would like that im sure of it [ the pvp ganking *****s wont ], you cant farm herbs, ores, skins... because there is people controlling that **** around the servers... even the new seasonal realm... you cant farm anything, and above 70 GL leveling in open world zones

a lot of people who loved playing here... they left because of those pvp ganking ******s...

4. that doesnt solve ****, i have been playing on the server since the day it started, all the way when it started as molten wow, PVP on the server is an issue, annoying one tbh, forcing pvp on everyone is annoying, you cant do **** in the open world without people randomly ganking you like they are some ******ed mafia around the world, if u were going to do some random thing like trying to buy some recipe which will take you around 15-20 minutes to go get it, it takes over an hour because of random *****s ganking you,

there is an easy fix for all of this, make pve realms and pvp is optional, alot of people would like that im sure of it [ the pvp ganking *****s wont ], you cant farm herbs, ores, skins... because there is people controlling that **** around the servers... even the new seasonal realm... you cant farm anything, and above 70 GL leveling in open world zones

a lot of people who loved playing here... they left because of those pvp ganking ******s...
    Actually, it solves everything except your crying attitude.

5. I don't believe that someone who likes (or remotely understands) this game would quit over getting ganked.

6. that doesnt solve ****, i have been playing on the server since the day it started, all the way when it started as molten wow, PVP on the server is an issue, annoying one tbh, forcing pvp on everyone is annoying, you cant do **** in the open world without people randomly ganking you like they are some ******ed mafia around the world, if u were going to do some random thing like trying to buy some recipe which will take you around 15-20 minutes to go get it, it takes over an hour because of random *****s ganking you,

Ganking is never a problem if u understand the nature of pvp realm.
    Let's put this into another perspective where warmane realms were pve, then there's this person complaint on the forum why he can't kill other player on the opposite faction. Like are u for real?

7. The wise man always picks a rogue in a pvp server. They can never spawn kill me.

8. May 1, 2021  
    Agree about ganging, same as MB, can't do 1v1 so you flexing with other losers, lowest scum are the one ganging on lower lvls, but pvp is necessary, i mean... how im gonna kill them hordies farming my shet? when i was doing farming on April 1 with warmane joke i was suffering... they toke all my lichblooms and saronite