1. Spellhance help

Looking for anyone with a T7 spellhance bis list or anyone willing to help make one. Never really messed with spellhance much. Not looking for anyone to tell me to not play spellhance so if you're going to say that just leave it yourself.

2. Well, considering gear of T7 phase, spellhabcenis just non-existant. So there is no BiS list forvit, only assumptions.

3. lmfao that post above

https://imgur.com/a/nsMFiDC

-Trinkets are replaceable by tears of anguish, dmf agi, os25 trink fury or eoe25 trink mark of nogannon (if low on exp). Instead of surge needle ring (hard to get) you could settle for strong-handed ring (very easy to get)
    -Enchants are all of the usual agi enha: all for ap/crit, with an exception of weapons: in t7 its double black magic (or mh serk/oh bm). Gemming is either ap/crit OR, also viable, full ap.

Get details instead of skada/recount, it will show yer Fire Elem dps

Its top4 dps spec in t7, with warlocks fdks and sometimes srv h. Hard to play it out and requires a RL that will allow you to roll on caster items (most noticebly dying curse)
    PS. once in t9, dont go 2xreign, not good on warmane
    Edited: April 10, 2021

4. Nice I was messing around and got something close to that list. Theres not a ton of options in T7 so I was expecting something close to what you have.

5. lmfao that post above
    Nothing wrong with the post above. T7 doesn't have proper itemization for spellhance to work, compete or be close against normal BiS build which is the idea. Weapons are perfect example for this especially MH. Having big MH's damage penalty for the same base speed of 2.6s is just not going to work which leads me to ask also, is there any reason for you to choose [The Stray] over [Angry Dread] on your "BiS" list cause I don't get it. Especially for non-orc race.

Did you even sim this build with Enhsim and compare it with normal build before to post this list?
    Edited: April 10, 2021

6. Did you even sim this build with Enhsim and compare it with normal build before to post this list?
    I tested this with Angry Dread with a sim and on my own server and the spellhance set was better on both. Not by a ton I'm sure there are situations where one is better but spellhance is definitely viable.

7. Nothing wrong with the post above. T7 doesn't have proper itemization for spellhance to work, compete or be close against normal BiS build which is the idea. Weapons are perfect example for this especially MH. Having big MH's damage penalty for the same base speed of 2.6s is just not going to work which leads me to ask also, is there any reason for you to choose [The Stray] over [Angry Dread] on your "BiS" list cause I don't get it. Especially for non-orc race.
    You did not play spenha on warmanes fmourne t7 and that shows. You made a qt post, it looks inteligent and all....too bad it's a spakling dump of dung.
    t7 not having proper itemization for spenha to work? afaq is that suppose to mean? no mail items? no weapons to put? there is a ton of items in t7 and you can wear them as spenha AND! it's better than not only the usual agi build, but also many other dps class out there. How is that not a 'proper itemization for spec'????????? how is that 'not working'? one big lmfao.
    Wraith strike is so damn bonkers of a weapon! Had it all until t9 came out. It's a fist weapon with 2.6 speed that gives caster bonus : HOW IS THAT NOT A PROPER ITEMIZATION FOR SPENHA???????????? AND SOME MORE ????? FOR YALL THERE

Did you even sim this build with Enhsim and compare it with normal build before to post this list?
    better yet, I've played it. Double lockout for 3 months I had a ton of time to playtest tf I wanted to
    Edited: April 11, 2021

8. Haha no point to argue with big heads. Next time read my post 2 times before to comment something nonsense.

Originally Posted by Dozorto1
    Wraith strike is so damn bonkers of a weapon! Had it all until t9 came out.
    Why? T9 weapons finally override the value of T7 weapon? T8 weapons were to trash for you or what? ROFL (Did you figure out how stupid and clear-cut this sentence looks?).

It's a fist weapon with 2.6 speed that gives caster bonus : HOW IS THAT NOT A PROPER ITEMIZATION FOR SPENHA????????????
    Which leads me to think you have no idea what's the essential of spellhance/hybrid shaman. You just can not stand against the math.

better yet, I've played it. Double lockout for 3 months I had a ton of time to playtest tf I wanted to
    Sure I've played frost mage in PvE! Prove me that Arcane and Fire are superior specs! The f*ck is this nonsense. Typical answer by someone who clearly don't know a **** about theorycrafting. Sure you can play even strength shaman with 2 Handed weapon in PvE and claim it exists and it does. but something you clearly missed from my comment

compete or be close against normal BiS build which is the idea.
    ... or basically you don't want to play Frost mage cause Fire is better, you don't want to play Survival hunter cause MM is better ... and etc. etc. -> unless you do it for some meme.

In the end I could explain you as a normal human being with real proofs why with T7 hybrid shaman is not competative to normal build considering that itemization of spellhance is not on the level it should be and mostly due to weapons as a main source of your damage done. Even with normal build you can put some off set spell power items but it doesn't mean you play spellhance. This is why I did type you that you have no clear idea why people call spellhance actual hybrid spec and what you sacrifice in order to benefit something else. With this given gear on the picture above you sacrifice to much for negligible benefit...
    ...but I won't cause your attitude is just terrible and you refuse to open your eyes for obvious facts. I'm done with you!
    Edited: April 11, 2021

9. So, come again, how is t7 not itemised towards building spenha? Proven by any1 playing it in t7-is not only superior to its agi part, but also many other !viable! specs (unlike frost mage, but ehh why am I mentioning it? it must've been a paltry joke from your side!) that post is literally on the same page, all we need is to scroll up. In a logical, coherent way, mention of a wraith strike follows and its praise to underline how valuable this weapon is to its tier. It is a realistic, experience based statement, defended by the succes of a bis list/info posted. Know better? post smthing better. Play it out better. You can't, obv. Every1 can ****talk, but then again, who cares bout empty theorycrafting that exist only in someones head, without its practical reflection?
    this being said, let's assume I know dung bout enha essentials. That's one hell of a nice dung, it seems! With this build, the RF's were taken, with this exact mindset enha shamans in top, hc/shc guilds were progressing through t7 and t8, firmly contesting for top3 dps spots. But hey, what do I know?

10. In the end I could explain you as a normal human being with real proofs why with T7 hybrid shaman is not competative to normal build considering that itemization of spellhance is not on the level it should be and mostly due to weapons as a main source of your damage done. Even with normal build you can put some off set spell power items but it doesn't mean you play spellhance.
    Why wouldn't having a few spellpower items make you spellhance? It's literally enhancement build with spellpower isn't that the entire point? Even if you just change a few pieces to be spellpower its better than normal AP build in T7

11. Why wouldn't having a few spellpower items make you spellhance? It's literally enhancement build with spellpower isn't that the entire point?
    Spellhance has almost the same talent build like a normal enh shami. It even uses feral spirit.
    The main difference is that it has double FT imbue and a slightly different dmg rota.

12. Spellhance has almost the same talent build like a normal enh shami. It even uses feral spirit.
    The main difference is that it has double FT imbue and a slightly different dmg rota.
    I know exactly what it is but they were saying that picking up a few pieces of spellpower gear doesn't make you spellhance which is exactly what it does. You take some items that have spellpower and go double FT and its better than normal AP build almost every time.

13. Spellhance is the only way to play Enhance these days. If anyone sees a Shaman in a top 5 guild playing regular Enhance when all the first kills are done, I'll give you a Darkmoon Card of your choosing.

14. 12th april changelog: 'Fixed Maelstrom Weapon sometimes not being removed after cast'

15. 12th april changelog: 'Fixed Maelstrom Weapon sometimes not being removed after cast'
    Strange I don't think I've ever noticed that bug before and I've been playing enhance for a long time now

123 Last