1. Dude. Read my posts again. I never claimed that spellhance is bad in T7. I simply don't know it because I didn't play or sim it in T7 gear.
    I wasn't directing my comment just to you don't worry. It was more so for everyone in here who is hating on spellhance.

It seems like nobody in this thread has done any theorycrafting for T7 yet or is able to provide any reliable source. So you have to do your own teste. My advice is to get RAWR and EnhSim from this thread http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=311020 and sim your gear.
    If I find the time I might do it aswell.
    I've been doing multiple tests a day with different gear setups in game and in sims and early game spellhance is better than normal AP build and that's why I'm getting somewhat frustrated at everyone. Anyone claiming it isn't worth it have only been doing sims which aren't the most accurate and if they would just test in game they would see that its viable and better.

2. I wasn't directing my comment just to you don't worry. It was more so for everyone in here who is hating on spellhance.

I've been doing multiple tests a day with different gear setups in game and in sims and early game spellhance is better than normal AP build and that's why I'm getting somewhat frustrated at everyone. Anyone claiming it isn't worth it have only been doing sims which aren't the most accurate and if they would just test in game they would see that its viable and better.
    Which program have you been using to sim it?
    I wouldn't listen to ppl in this forum. There are many ppl with a strong opinion but no actual knowledge.
    Better do your own test when you are already in to theorycrafting.

3. Which program have you been using to sim it?
    I wouldn't listen to ppl in this forum. There are many ppl with a strong opinion but no actual knowledge.
    Better do your own test when you are already in to theorycrafting.
    Rawr and EnhaSim but I've also been testing on my own server. I typically just use sims to check gear values and plan out what to test in game. And so far spellhance has been better in every test I've done and by a decent chunk too so I don't know where all these other people are getting their info from.

4. I've played spellhancement last frostmourne season and all it needs to work is a spellpower mh weapon.
    In my opinion it's miles ahead of the traditional enhancement shaman because in almost every scenario it will run better due to more consistency.

It's absolutely not gear/stat dependent, you just take the same pieces as the traditional one but you can combine it with spellpower items like the dying curse or illustration of whatever (os25). However this is not a must!! The reason why it works is because blizzard made a design flaw with spellpower weapons providing an insane amount of spellpower making it a way higher stat gain compared to a normal melee wep. On retail it was a thing even pre3.3 because at one point flametongue weapon wasn't normalized around a static melee swing timer making it insanely strong when playing with 2 really fast weapons. The whole built is older than expected because back in the retail days the people knew about the relatively high value of spellpower for enhancement shaman. Again you don't need to essentially take spellpower items to make this thing work!!
    It's considered to have better single target burst because fire elemental is scaling friendly with spellpower and AP making it hit significantly harder with the spellpower built. However on a longer single target encounter the traditional built might overcome spellhancement due to more potential single target damage. In any AOE scenario the spellhancement is way ahead of the classic built.

Your stat priority is kinda: hit>expertise>>>AP>haste/crit/spellpower.
    I'm pretty sure EnhSim should calculate spellhancement fairly right putting a spellpower weapon beyond what's reachable with a normal melee weapon.

Spellhancement was considered to be one of the strongest "melees" in the game last season along with uh/frost/assa/combat

5. You guys talk really deep theory but what about an actual guide to help us out?
    I'm wondering if we always use double FT or do we sometimes use WF (eg. single target bosses only)? What's the spell priority? Is Fire Nova higher than Stormstrike? Do we gem Haste or AP? etc.
    Someone please elaborate, thank you!

6. Anyone who wants to see the build just armory "strongwhamen" its my char from last season. Switch the weaker ring for KT ring its better but i didnt bother to get it we were unlucky in guild and barely dropped lul.

If you are not orc Stray is not bis. Angry Dead as most ppl know.

Prio list in spell:

5xMS LB (dont use cl its base dmg is higher but scales badly ans mana intensive) shoot asap
    LS if not up/expired
    SS
    Magma
    FS
    Nova
    ES if gcd avilable and FS has at least 4sec duration left
    Lava lash (mostly filler for loading up ms).

When i get home i gladly make a recount/details screenshot to show how your dmg should distribute between the spells but generally melee and FT should be 1st with almost identical dmg then LB 3rd.

No, you never use WF why tf would you use wf with FT buold you even glyph that.

Gemming doesnt matter. Your only real option in t7 is mostly hit.

No, OS and darkmoon trinkets are not better. Get that meteorite.

I also habe ensim list for rawr if some1 wants

7. The asnwer is "yesn't" for this. Yes enh shaman has mana problems so you do need the talents. You need all 3? Not likely so its a matter of pref where you take it off. Also it worth counting how is the raid dps. If everyone is new gear fights will be longer so more mana needed. Content end obviously you wont need as much mana when ppl are rekking with full gear . It's preference mostly.

If you wanna take them down try it in this order:

Imp SS 2 --->1 Imp ss1
    If still has no mana prob Focus --> 0
    Last imp sS1---> imp ss 0

Focus stays thats super helpful

8. May 7, 2021  
    Nothing wrong with the post above. T7 doesn't have proper itemization for spellhance to work, compete or be close against normal BiS build which is the idea. Weapons are perfect example for this especially MH. Having big MH's damage penalty for the same base speed of 2.6s is just not going to work which leads me to ask also, is there any reason for you to choose [The Stray] over [Angry Dread] on your "BiS" list cause I don't get it. Especially for non-orc race.

Did you even sim this build with Enhsim and compare it with normal build before to post this list?
    Stray is only bis for orcs cuz of expertise it frees up more stats, other races have to use angry dead.

9. Do you have a similar list for Ulduar?
    Given that it's just around the corner.

First 123