1. Allow Icecrown to have Lordaeron Difficulty Bosses

Honestly, I see this as an absolute win for both servers and there's literally 0 downside to this, and it can ONLY increase server income aswell imho.

***Rant***
    So it's a massive understatement that Lordaeron players assert dominance and superiority over Icecrown players purely due to the massive increase in raid difficulty and "Hardcore Feature". While it's true you can buy loot via donations, this feature doesn't mean you can't obtain said loot in-game and Warmane has never been a server to make custom loot so Icecrown would theoretically still be on-par with Lordaeron raids if the raids were the same tuning.

I have always argued with my friends on Lordaeron that Icecrown is not filled with incompetent *****s who fail tactics; even though they (my friends) refuse to believe that, then proceed to be incompetent *****s themselves (my friends).

So I am here to offer the suggestion of this:

***Suggestion***
    4 difficulty types instead of 2 difficulty types on Icecrown
    Normal
    Heroic
    Lordaeron Normal
    Lordaeron Heroic

This will allow players on "Iceclown" to prove they're just as good if not BETTER than the players on Lordaeron by doing all the content that Lordaeron players do. This also let's people who want "HARDCORE RAIDING CONTENT" to be able to enjoy a 7x experience server that they can rush through leveling and fill their raid group up without a problem, without having to do normal retail raids when they do raid.

Last but not least, when you're farming for 9 months for that pesky dbw heroic or STS heroic and you get ninja looted you can just rage out, whip the credit card out and buy that damn trinket and give a big fat "fk you" to the raid leader who screwed you.

Honestly, I see this as an absolute win for both servers and there's literally 0 downside to this, and it can ONLY increase server income aswell imho.

2. If we are talking Icecrowns 0% instance, there is only slight HP increase on some Bosses (not all.) and Adds during encounters like Lady Deathwhisper 25m, otherwise no, there is no dmg difference in any encounters apart for some fights such as LK10hc where he hits very slightly harder, but once again, there is no WIDE difference in either 0% encounters except for a very few.