1. RAIDBOSS blackrock players in low itemlevel PvP bracket. Please disable

Hey,

I have now seen it enough times to get tired of it so the suggestion is following.

Disable ALL players with realmtag "Blackrock" from joining low itemlevel BG bracket at all.

The problem is that they will cheat the system with some trickery to end up in low gear score bracket while having FULL relentless, access to crazy pve gear compared to everyone else, bis enchants and gems and gearscore waaay above anyone else. After seeing them enough times I have now figured out how they do it so please disable blackrock players from being able to join low itemlevel bracket. They have they own mid-blackrock bracket.

Here is screenshot example from guy having 3-4x the damage and kills as everyone else, just runs around and 1-2 shots everyone with 2k-4k gearscore.

https://ibb.co/XyhHCDV
    Edited: April 11, 2021

2. Lol he probably queued naked or something..

3. Lol he probably queued naked or something..
    That doesn't work.

People have figured out how to game the system, that's all there is to it.

4. Lol he probably queued naked or something..
    Not that easy a bit more complicated. But the way they do it its not accidently its on purpose so they can go 40-0 vs fresh dinged 80s and say look how pro i am.

5. That doesn't work.

People have figured out how to game the system, that's all there is to it.
    Does it happen often?

6. Does it happen often?
    Its not like it happens in every BG or so. So its not very rampant problem, but when it happens its very abusive because it destroys the BG for everone else and making it one guys playground.

I play alot of BGs in low bracket everyday on my 4k gearscore Pala and I have seen it like once every day.
    Edited: April 12, 2021

7. Hey. I tryed to open same topic but only got your response. I came back after few years and its nice to be in low bracket. Not to get 1shot by bis smourne ppl :D
    Tho I did notice this problem. 5.5kgs Balance Blackrock druids destroying whole teams of 3kgs people in seconds (other blackrock classes also)

So I totally agree to remove them from low bracket realms where you progress and make low bracket for them.

Dont rly know how this system works. Do we need to be upvoted to get attention to this post?

8. Oh I though im the only one notecing this. :D Its funny how 1 Blackrock guy can carry whole bg with 5kgs :D Had Blackrock ret pala in enemy team....he 1 shotted people and we couldnt do anything... with his 1k resi gear my crits were like 1k :(

Kinda sux. Doubt anything will happen :(

9. Hi!
    I see this issue too. Blackrock players are able to join us in low bg, and they ruin the gameplay. There are some players who kill half team with 1 starfall, or the Annoyingliza paladin who kills everyone with 2 hit.

10. Also the fun fact is that all of the fresh frostmourne players will soon be dinging 80 and playing in low gs bracket. MMM FRESH MEAT for blackrock cheaters.
    In info frostmourne it says :

Crossrealm will be activated for battlegrounds, but various measures will be in effect to ensure that the players you find yourself against or allied with will be on equivalent standing in terms of gear.

But in reality its this :

Crossrealm will be activated for battlegrounds, but various measures will be in effect to ensure that the players you find yourself against or allied with will be on equivalent standing in terms of gear, or cheating players from blackrock that will 1 shot you meanwhile laughing at you with their 1.2k resi.

Kinda strange that it was not forseen as it was obvious this will happen as the system only checks for one factor (it looks like) which was even cheated back in retail.

11. I personally have nothing against Blackrock people but its kinda unfair to other realms. You spent day or two of gametime leveling up start gearing to 3kgs enter low ranked bgs and boom -1 shotted by guy who created character got all his 5.5kgs gear for free from vendor in 5minutes.

I know warmane made all realm bgs to shorten the bg que but having blackrock players in low ranked bgs its just asking for abuse. I personally play on Icecrown so yea i can donate, I can use daily points to obtain some gear fast, but having Blackrock people with Relentless gear vs fresh Lord players is just to much. Guys spent weeks leveling and enter low ranked bgs just to get 1shotted again by Blackrock players. I can imagine their dissapointment :/

And again I belive Lord and Blackrock players should have their own bgs. Sadly due to player count warmane merged bgs for ques if i understand correctly. Bet its not easy for dev team also but i hope they will fix this somehow.

And again. What is the point of making 5.5kgs Blackrock character - on realm where you dont really need to farm furious gear and go to low ranked bgs and rape people who want to obtain starter furious gear. I really hope answer is not - "to feel good and skilled" :/

12. This was an exploit and should have been fixed on the 12th with the latest changelog. Is it still happening?

PS: The server has never and will never base anything on GS.

13. Well I saw Blackrock Pala in Alterac valley yesterday - so 16th of april. 2mil dmg and 50 kills. :/

14. Yes, it is still happening.
    I know its not based on GS but on iLvl (which is very easy to cheat).

I think the only solution would be to not allow any blackrock into low iLvl bracket and dont see any reason why Warmane would not do that. (Yes, we can wait 3 more minutes for BG insted of geting a blackrock cheater into BG)
    Edited: April 17, 2021

15. Well I saw Blackrock Pala in Alterac valley yesterday - so 16th of april. 2mil dmg and 50 kills. :/
    AV and Isle doesnt matter that much as its 40v40 and it will rarely match 40vs40 low gs players but it will be a mix between mid and low bracket.. But all other bgs is a big problem. Wasnt too bad 1 week ago when I reported it, but now alot of players have seen it, inspected the cheater, seen how he does it and then doing the same thing...
    Edited: April 17, 2021

12 Last