1. Choosing a class/spec to play 2nd season

Sup guys, lets talk here about which classes/specs do guys recomend and why. I was thinking between Ele shammy and Shadow priest, but everybody say that ele is not decent for late game and shadow priest is a safe option like hunter.
    So which classes/spec u guys going to play and why, and which classes/specs u guys think it a safe option

2. Sup guys, lets talk here about which classes/specs do guys recomend and why. I was thinking between Ele shammy and Shadow priest, but everybody say that ele is not decent for late game and shadow priest is a safe option like hunter.
    So which classes/spec u guys going to play and why, and which classes/specs u guys think it a safe option
    Inb4 someone else says it, just do you. If you like the ele sham gameplay you'll probably master the class faster, and if you're somewhat sociable you'll clear all the content easy. Plus, having 3 different playstyles (melee dps, caster and healer) can be much better to avoid burnout than just rocking a spriest for DPS or being a healbot.

3. No matter what anybody says, play what you feel like suits you the most. Every class is viable and functional in Wotlk and people will take you in raids as long as you are commited and a nice person, not because you have the "right" class. In the end, id rather play a **** class and be happy, rather than making my raidlead happy and be unhappy with my choice myself.