1. Can one of you jackass gms delete my account since u screwed me out of my characters...
    i'd gladly delete your account.

2. Hello there ! My question is that i got many low level like 5 to 8 characters on frostmourne S1 witch they have many items gold and guild bank items but it wont aloud me to transfer them to icecrown cause of the low level and when i log in to the frostmourne realm then i cant see any of my characters there! how can i solve this problem. i cant log in to frostmourne realm game to at least level them up or get my items from the guild bank ....thank you!

3. I still can’t find my characters, on frostmourne I had 4 pgs and on icecrown I had 3, barracks only shows me the 3 on icecrown why is that ?

4. I still can’t find my characters, on frostmourne I had 4 pgs and on icecrown I had 3, barracks only shows me the 3 on icecrown why is that ?
    you need to "manually" transfer them
    https://www.warmane.com/account -> service
    Select "Frostmourne - S1" as realm

5. I can't activate or deactivate any of my toons... Transfered 4 toons from frostmorne and I had 14 in total, I can't activate or deactivate any of them

6. i parked one char tried to make a new one and i get the message "i have max characters on that realm"...do i have to wait for server restart?

7. i parked one char tried to make a new one and i get the message "i have max characters on that realm"...do i have to wait for server restart?
    well first of all do a count by yourself and park another character if you have to.

8. i did that didnt work either....i think i need to wait for server restart

9. Sounds like a fine system, but umm, why not just increase character limits on our accounts? Blizzard has done it over the years, and I'm still not sure why we don't have a limit to like 20, or even unlimited. I'm sure there's reasons that I'm unaware of but figured I'd give my 2 cents on it. :)

10. Sounds like a fine system, but umm, why not just increase character limits on our accounts? Blizzard has done it over the years, and I'm still not sure why we don't have a limit to like 20, or even unlimited. I'm sure there's reasons that I'm unaware of but figured I'd give my 2 cents on it. :)
    maybe because its in-game limitation.
    Wrath of the Lich King Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Limit of characters per realm increased to 10, from 9.

11. Will this be available for Lordaeron as well?

12. thanks guys! Really appreciate all the stability:)

13. May 2, 2021  
    what about all the heirlooms i bought with real money on the store? dont I get those on the fresh server? do I have to pay again for it?

14. May 31, 2021  
    OK if i chose free servises and try to transfer my character to icecrown it doesnt say I need it to be lvl 10 (and i suppose that is how it was supposed to work, because there is such rule in description for paid services) but it still doesnt let me restore my bank alt. How do I get him back?

First ... 4567 Last