1. Already owned Heirloom sets on reset

Will there be a way to keep the heirloom sets we have already bought going into this new season?

thanks!

2. No. It's a reset, a start from scratch.

3. Will I be able to buy some heirlooms or epics etc. in the beggining of new season so I would start with good items?

4. Will I be able to buy some heirlooms or epics etc. in the beggining of new season so I would start with good items?
    No, isn't that the idea of a fresh realm we all start from bad and progress to good.

5. Yeah, I wont buy items for coins even if it will be possible. I was quite curious if others will be able to. :P So shop will be opened a little bit later right?

6. I haven't seen this been confirmed by a staff member, but apparently once the first person get's level 80 you will be able to buy heirlooms in the shop: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=433199&page=9

A lot of top tier players will fight for realm first, and I'm guessing that we are going to see realm first within the first 12-16 hours (maybe sooner). I will be nowhere near 80 by then, so I will definitely buy heirloom if they become available!

As for epics: Just like last year they will become available in the shop once a certain amount of them are in the game. This so that the PVErs should always have the upper hand in terms of gear compared to the ones who doesn't raid. I also remember that the items were released in bulks, and that a certain amount (of all the items in that bulk) needed to exists before any of the items were release. For example: a bulk could be Betrayer, Turning tide and Journey's End. If there were a million betrayers and turning tides, but 0 Journey's End then none of them would be available to buy for coins. These bulks were obviously larger than three items, but you get the point.

So when can we expect to see these in the store? Well it depends on how many people play and clear the raids. To give you a reference: last year my friends started to play ~3 weeks after release, and they could buy KT 25-man weapons. Keep in mind that this was when Naxx was released on day 1, and with double resets. Now Naxx is released a couple of weeks after launch with one reset per week, and I haven't seen any post from a staff member saying that they will decrease the number of items required now that it's "just" one reset. Naxx is, however, a relatively easy raid to clear... My guess is mid to late May before the 226 gear will become available for purchase.

To the staff: Please correct me if I've said anything that's incorrect! :)
    Edited: April 14, 2021

7. Now everything seems to be clear for me. So everyone have equal chance for realm first. :)
    To be honest I was little bit scared of other people getting all the gear etc. for coins but it seems that it wont be available that fast so I am not worried anymore.
    That is what I was looking for! Thank you Yohannesadnan1 :)