1. Enhancement shaman Bis trinkets

Hi guys,

Looking for enh shaman guides, I always see http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=54590 and http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=50363 for bis trinket. But I personally prefer haste > arpen for an enhance. http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=50355 is an obvious choice, but idk another good trinket for haste shamans.

Should I swap for arpen items?

Thanks!

2. When it comes to trinkets proc with actual ICD most if not all simulators become irrelevant. When it comes to trinket sumulation the simulator always run the same program calculating the average stats gain of the trinket and on base this determines the average value of dps gain. The things which simulator can NOT do is "assuming" the additional cooldowns/procs you additionaly benefit during trinket proc such as in shaman's case - how many Windfury procs will happen, how many times 4pT10 will proc, whether your ashen finger or your second trinket will proc and etc... and then we come to the way Rawr and Enhsim simulate DBW cause it's horrible.
    Doesn't matter what fight length you gonna input DBW always is calculated in the same way. Rawr just gets average gain of all 3 stats per proc. Take for example 700 haste proc. Rawr and Enhsim always add 62 haste into your total haste value calculating 700 * 0.3333 chance for proc ... and imagine * 30/115 because Rawr consider DBW to have 115s ICD while in reality it's 105s which farther influences over final result. And this is the way with rest of the other 2 procs. Even if you simulate for 1 min fight length which obviously will lead to only 1 proc of the trinket, the simulator again adds average value of all 3 stats into your character sheet which in reality is impossible and irrelevant. One of the way they could do before to "fix" and make DBW more "relevant" on sim is an option for manually choicing your procs in that way the consumer can play with different combination of DBW procs to actually determine more accurately the value of the trinket.
    And even tho after all of this and the current way DBW is calculated on sims, the difference between HWT and DBW is about +-50 dps or ~0.3 - 0.4% which could be consider as a margin of error. My point is when it comes to trinket choice everything matter and especially fight length so the real experience and tests are the best way to determine which trinket(s) is/are better and why.
    DBW is going to win always on burst and short fights within the range of 2-2.5 mins which makes it superior second trinket choice for bosses like Marrowgar, DBS, Fester, Rotface, BPC and etc. Even for longer fights like LK for example it is debatable and really requires a lot of tests and logs comparasion. While arp is not the main priority stats for enhancement more than 50% of the total damage done actually scales with arp although not all of this damage scales directly with it. Of course with this whole wall of text we are assuming normal agility build only and not getting into consideration hybrid build.
    Edited: April 16, 2021

3. You can also go for a Arp build. In this case DBW is almost always better than HWT.
    ARP gear setup:
    Rawr config: https://pastebin.com/3pwXKXJp

4. You basically shows me something I've done long time ago and have it saved on my PC. Ive builded 4,5 different setups for enhancement with close to each other dps and I can tell you and confirm with sure that Rawr is totally irrelevant for enhancement. The only thing you can do is to make setups and import them into Enhsim. On lots of builds Rawr calculate higher score than Enhsim when you compare them and vice versa. Anyway my question is - Does your second post make your first irrelevant claiming that HTW is always BiS after OP specifically asked about DBW and in general arp stats for enhancement? You don't need to respond to this question, just think about. ;)

5. I can tell you and confirm with sure that Rawr is totally irrelevant for enhancement. The only thing you can do is to make setups and import them into Enhsim.
    That's the whole idea. Arp gear setup is only few DPS points behind the haste build on EnhSim and DBW has more value with it.
    Does your second post make your first irrelevant claiming that HTW is always BiS after OP specifically asked about DBW and in general arp stats for enhancement?
    I didn't claim that it's ALWAYS BiS. HWT is BiS in the common gear setup which focus on haste. Since the OP prefers haste over arp HWT is the right choice for him.